Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

7th Tier Messages in this topic - RSS

Nigel Overstreet
Nigel Overstreet

2/3/2012
So far it seems that the Connected qualities give six different labels depending on your level, with the 6th tier coming into play at about 150. While this is an excellent edition to the game and one I'm looking forwards to working towards, can anyone confirm or hint at the possibility of a 7th tier label, or is Connected: 150 about as high as can be reasonably presumed?

--
The Romantic Egotist: Most Hedonistic Man in All of Fallen London
Are you or someone you know Overgoated? Please, let me know!

Cider Club
0 link
SeanH
SeanH

2/3/2012
150?! Argh, I thought I was so flash having my Society at 100 (all that time spent at parties trying to garner Favours in High Places). Now I'm going to have to kiss up to old biddies some more.
0 link
Woogawoman
Woogawoman

2/4/2012
I know of someone with 228 on Connected:Society (which is "Toasted," by the way). But we haven't got enough data yet to tell if that label kicks in at 150 (after "Warmly Welcomed") or if there's something in between those two. I hope there is. Even though the labels don't really do anything right now, it's another mini-target to play for the next one up (especially if you're stat capped and out of new stories).

--
----------
Eleanor Smythe's Profile
0 link
Nigel Overstreet
Nigel Overstreet

2/4/2012
There appears to be a Society 7th Tier at 440. Connected: Society: 440 - Famed.

--
The Romantic Egotist: Most Hedonistic Man in All of Fallen London
Are you or someone you know Overgoated? Please, let me know!

Cider Club
0 link
Patrick Reding
Patrick Reding

2/4/2012
It seems like a subtle change, but I for one love the roleplaying context the new descriptors provide. Especially for Rubbery connections: I make not know exactly what a "-othatharooth-" is, but I know I'm proud to be one.

--
http://echobazaar.failbettergames.com/Profile/Yana
0 link
Maurna Frost
Maurna Frost

2/5/2012
*stares about aghast* I can barely keep my best connections at 25+. 440!

~MF
A Lady obviously in need of better connections

--
~MF

I greatly enjoy meeting delicious new friends and participating in deliciously exciting new adventures! Please feel free to drop a card to meet for dinner, exchange favors, give an interview, or any other activity that comes to mind. I DO particpate in exchanges requiring Fate, BUT you must contact me first; twitter, facebook, or here on the forums via PM.

Note: I am currently exchanging parcels with a large number of dear friends and my parcel opportunities are rare. I am always willing to exchange but your rate of return may be rather slow. To find others to exchange with I recommend the Starveling list.
0 link
T WO Chandler
T WO Chandler

2/5/2012
Maurna Frost wrote:
*stares about aghast* I can barely keep my best connections at 25+. 440!

~MF
A Lady obviously in need of better connections

Society is ridiculously easy to increase at the Palace. Particularly since a certain option that increases it significantly is also one that lacks a consequence for failure, so anyone grinding their Persuasive up is likely to have done it a lot.

--
For secrets are their own reward.
0 link