Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Ridiculously new. Messages in this topic - RSS

MrEinsw
MrEinsw

5/5/2016
  • iPhone app user with absolutely no contacts. Amassing a smidgen of scandal and enough nightmares to cause sleepless nights. Apart from wondering whether I'll end up in prison or the asylum, I find myself wondering if there's someone out there who can help me cope with either? Or both?
  • And then there's the question of what you'll want in return..
  • If you are in a similar situation now (or ever have been) I would love to hear from you.

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/MatthewNSW
  • 0 link
    Parelle
    Parelle

5/5/2016
    Have a look at the Young Turks for others in a similar state - there's a link in my signature. Note too that you can add your profile link to make it easier for others to find you in game.

--
    Parelle, Lady Joseph Marlen. The Singular Librarian. A Midnighter, a Player of the Marvelous.
    pages from a dusty bookshop: a badly updated FL changelog | Useful Guidance and Explanations
    0 link
    Luminen Walker
    Luminen Walker

5/5/2016
    Feel free to bother me Sir or Madam. I'm not a fan of nightmares and I'm not new but I can help you with yours if you're on the edge of madness (though down here if you're just starting out it's worthwhile to go over the edge atleast once).
    edited by TeslaWalker on 5/5/2016

--
    1 - Cpt. Martin Walker, a Paramount and Marvellous Dreamer.
    2 - Ariana Crivelli, a silent and sagacious lady.
    0 link
    suinicide
    suinicide

5/5/2016
    Send me nightmares!

--
    http://fallenlondon.com/profile/sunnytime
    A gentleman seeking the liberation of knowledge, with a penchant for violence.
    RIP suinicide, stuck in a well. Still has it under control.
    0 link
    MrEinsw
    MrEinsw

5/5/2016
    Thanks to all who have commented. I have added pretty much all of you and also visited the Young Turks. Here's hoping for much reciprocal assistance and very few newcomer-faux-pas along the way!

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/MatthewNSW
    +1 link
    Kittenpox
    Kittenpox

5/5/2016
    If you've got more Nightmares to dump, I can happily take some off your hands over the next few days. ^_^

--
    Kittenpox
    Current [Fabulous Diamond] count: Twenty-Five (of 50). Halfway there! ^_^
    Metaphysical Caprice: 11.
    -
    Currently: Returned to the Neath, and regaining my footing in this place. :-)
    NO PLANT BATTLES PLEASE.
    0 link
    Lady K.
    Lady K.

5/10/2016
    Dearest sirs and madams,
    I have added all of you to my contacts on this fine evening. I hope to send a calling car forthwith.

--
    They say she dreams of thunder, with skies in her eyes.
    Her name might not be her own, but her story is here
    Official newcomer looking for friends, calling cards, patrons, lovers, & really anything! I respond In Character as the amnesiac Lady K.
    0 link