Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Blind Bruiser Not Appearing Messages in this topic - RSS

Γιάννης Πλέσιας
Γιάννης Πλέσιας

3/16/2016
I have been playing the game for a long while, and i have figured, selling sunlight to the blind bruiser is the best way of making money.
But accidentally, i ended my business with him. After retiring -in order to be able to do business with him- I took the correspondence legacy, and sailed for a while. He is still nowhere to be found. I have made sure to have the "Something Awaits you when you next make port" quality. I have done the "offer passage to a tomb colonist" quest. I have even been to the surface, and already have 2 filled mirror-catch boxes. He does not appear anywhere, not even mentioned by the harbor master. Help ?

UPDATE, I retired again, and the Bruiser apeared, after making the first trip to Vinderbright. This time I chose the Shipmate legacy. I do not undrstand why.
edited by Γιάννης Πλέσιας on 3/16/2016
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

3/16/2016
You have to return to London with low fuel and supplies. I think it maybe dependent on the RNG as well ... but I am not so sure about that.

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
0 link
EvilSquid
EvilSquid

3/21/2016
Γιάννης Πλέσιας wrote:
I have been playing the game for a long while, and i have figured, selling sunlight to the blind bruiser is the best way of making money.
But accidentally, i ended my business with him. After retiring -in order to be able to do business with him- I took the correspondence legacy, and sailed for a while. He is still nowhere to be found. I have made sure to have the "Something Awaits you when you next make port" quality. I have done the "offer passage to a tomb colonist" quest. I have even been to the surface, and already have 2 filled mirror-catch boxes. He does not appear anywhere, not even mentioned by the harbor master. Help ?

UPDATE, I retired again, and the Bruiser apeared, after making the first trip to Vinderbright. This time I chose the Shipmate legacy. I do not undrstand why.

Your fuel and/or supplies need to be below a certain level when you arrive back in London. I can't recall the exact figures, but I do recall having the bruiser appear, but then disappear after visiting the Admiral and receiving free fuel from all the port reports I submitted.
0 link
Zoe DeGeest
Zoe DeGeest

3/22/2016
lady ciel wrote:
You have to return to London with low fuel and supplies. I think it maybe dependent on the RNG as well ... but I am not so sure about that.

I think it is just low fuel and supplies.

--
Zoe DeGeest, your humble churchgoing grocer, now respectable.
0 link