Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Mr Pages’ Fabularities

“An archive of things that never happened”. An in-character forum for fanfiction and roleplaying. Beware - spoilers abound!

A Love That Dares Not Remember Its Name Messages in this topic - RSS

Shadowcthuhlu
Shadowcthuhlu

7/20/2017
And thus Passionario has left the stage. . .one wonders what happens to those left behind.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Dirae%20Erinyes. Closed to calling cards, but open for all other social action. I also love to roleplay.
0 link
Passionario
Passionario

7/20/2017
Shadowcthuhlu wrote:
And thus Passionario has left the stage. . .one wonders what happens to those left behind.

I imagine that, when regular Londoners found out that he was gone for good, they had a parade in the streets to commemorate the occasion. Maybe even annually. For all his... interesting... qualities, it's hard to deny that the man was a blight.

As for the Masters and the Bazaar, they already live in the shadow of many postponed reckonings. What's one more?

--
Passionario: Profile, Story, Ending
Passion: Profile, Appearance
+2 link
Kukapetal
Kukapetal

7/20/2017
I admit I still kind of want to know what he needed Fleshy for during that encounter in the salon awhile back. I didn't really understand it :P
+2 link
Shadowcthuhlu
Shadowcthuhlu

7/26/2017
Kukapetal wrote:
I admit I still kind of want to know what he needed Fleshy for during that encounter in the salon awhile back. I didn't really understand it :P

Maybe you should ask by PM?

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Dirae%20Erinyes. Closed to calling cards, but open for all other social action. I also love to roleplay.
+1 link
Kukapetal
Kukapetal

7/26/2017
*blinks*

You know, I went to do just that and saw that Passionario had already written me an answer days ago.

Maybe I ought to check my messages more often...
+2 link