Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Help with nightmares Messages in this topic - RSS

liscarna
liscarna

2/15/2016
Hi there,

I've been playing for few hours and suddenly nightmares started to haunt me pretty badly. Since I don't know any better, I wanted to ask someone to help me fight them.

Thanks
lisce
0 link
Glass Doll
Glass Doll

2/15/2016
I've only been around for a week or two, but you can purchase laudanum from the Bazaar. It will decrease your nightmares, but give you injuries. Or, if you have it, you may spend a Sudden Insight and tell the Glass Doll your nightmares. She (?) will listen to them. The Glass Doll loves dreams of all sorts and doesn't mind the insanity they bring. Insanity is such a welcome respite. She's also free for chess.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/GlassDoll

--
Glass Doll An odd little duck with a preoccupation for dolls and dreams.

Maestra Valencia: An erstwhile primadonna from the Surface who wants to regain her former glory.
0 link
Parelle
Parelle

2/15/2016
Here's someone who's asking after nightmares! community.failbettergames.com/topic21762-the-starveling-caf-would-like-your-nightmares.aspx

To get help with them, there should be a storylet in your lodgings about your nightmares getting troublesome. You'll find an option there to ask for help - type in a name and send away. Notice that someone can't offer to help you - you need to send the action first!

That said, generally, requests for help with menaces are fielded at the finding Friends thread
community.failbettergames.com/topic148-find-friends-for-sparring-dinners-chess--theft.aspx

Or the Help for New Players threads:
community.failbettergames.com/topic20877-proposal-for-new-players-the-young-turks-club.aspx

Good luck!

--
Parelle, Lady Joseph Marlen. The Singular Librarian. A Midnighter, a Player of the Marvelous.
pages from a dusty bookshop: a badly updated FL changelog | Useful Guidance and Explanations
+1 link