Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

17th Heirloom Bug\Exploit. Messages in this topic - RSS

JGPS
JGPS

2/10/2016
If you have a captivating treasure, 10 outlandish artifacts, and 15 heirlooms you can get a 17th heirloom by converting the treasure then the heirlooms without leaving your study. Presumably works the other way around and with 11 artifacts and the townhouse.

Very likely the check for how many heirlooms happens only when you enter your study and needs to happen when you create a heirloom. It's an extremely minor bug\exploit.

The code in this game seems very tight TBQH, I've seen the very occasional oddity in fighting and getting double loot but I can't replicate it. Failbetter does a good job in all aspects of what they do, esp the storytelling.
+1 link
Remedan
Remedan

2/10/2016
On the note of bugs, I've found that if you let the credits roll all the way, the menu doesn't come back. I guess they didn't have the patience to test this. smile

--
My Neathly Alter Ego -- Still trying to make some sense of it all.
0 link
JGPS
JGPS

2/10/2016
Remedan wrote:
On the note of bugs, I've found that if you let the credits roll all the way, the menu doesn't come back. I guess they didn't have the patience to test this. smile

That is hilarious.
0 link
th8827
th8827

2/11/2016
Bug reports should be sent to support@failbettergames.com so that the proper staff can see it.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/th8827

Gone NORTH. It's nice here.
+2 link
JGPS
JGPS

2/11/2016
th8827 wrote:
Bug reports should be sent to support@failbettergames.com so that the proper staff can see it.

You presume I want this fixed Big Grin
+3 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

2/12/2016
I'm pretty sure the issue is just caused by a typo. The option to make an heirloom says it requires no more than 16 heirlooms rather than 15.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Cider? Just say hi! Christmas Cards appreciated though, especially the Fogscape with Tentacles.

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link