Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Off topic: The Surface

Discuss topics unrelated to our games here - as ever, be courteous and have fun!

This black opal is very FL-ish Messages in this topic - RSS

xKiv
xKiv

12/28/2016
> So, how fast is that piece of rock?

] It can do the Polythreme run in just five cryptic clues!

--
https://www.fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/xKiv - a witchful, percussive, dangermous and shadowry scholar of coexplodence, hopsidirean, and walker of fallen kitties.
0 link
phryne
phryne

12/28/2016
Kade Carrion (an_ocelot) wrote:
Here is another rock that is very FL-ish, which is GIANT so I will just link to the image: really big picture of a rock.

Via.
edited by Kade Carrion (an_ocelot) on 12/28/2016

Omg is that thing real?? Looks like H.R. Giger and M.C. Escher teamed up to design it...

--
4 Accounts, 4 Ambitions finished: Bag a LegendLight FingersHeart's DesireNemesis
Exceptional Stories, sorted by season and by writerDestiny Guide
+1 link
Jamilah S. Wolf
Jamilah S. Wolf

12/29/2016
"Is that Irrigo trapped in there?" Here's the link: when irrigo is trapped in stone. Another one while I'm at it: some colors of the Neathbow.
These are both fluorite, if I trust the citizens of the web.

--

Jamilah
, a most fascinating Lady of the Neath who finds herself mingling with Society and aligning with Criminals. This Licentiate Extraordinaire would love to align with the Masters, given the chance. A Shattering Force.
Huarwar Ceiswyr, a Welshman and detective lured to the Neath to Seek. The toll it has taken does not hide itself, nor does he bother to. On hiatus.

Open to all actions, delicious friends. Messages required prior to harmful ones. PM for hints Enigmatic.

She wishes for nothing more than to be close to the Masters, for who else can unlock the Mysteries of the Neath?
+1 link
Addis Rook
Addis Rook

12/30/2016
Ooh I know one that no one has posted yet! Titanium Quartz.

Behold.

Behold x2 combo
edited by Addis Rook on 12/30/2016
+1 link
Elaina Schill
Elaina Schill

9/18/2017
Kade Carrion (an_ocelot) wrote:
This is not a black opal, but it nevertheless is a very FL-ish rock. However, the image is giant and so I can't inline it, which means it didn't feel worth making another thread: Dawn Machine chalcedony.
THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN TH-

--
Main, Phiri Ulfur, the Cunning Shadow. Their heart belongs to a Pirate-Poet across the Zee.
Alt Vermillion Liminate, the Tragic Scholar.
Alt #2,Lady Jacqueline Blackwood, the Savage Beauty.
Alt #3, Veracity Taylor, the Dame of the Docks.
The Dogged Seeker, self explanatory.

I will accept any social actions on Fallen London(unless its a box of live rats. I already got rid of the d---ned things once and am not eager to repeat the endeavor).
0 link