Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Lodgings description Messages in this topic - RSS

quartz
quartz

2/3/2012
They removed the name and description of the lodgings you currently live in in the "myself" tab. =(
I kind of liked having the name for the lodging there -- having just the picture isn't the same for me. I added suggestion to bring that back on the feedback page. Please vote for it if you care about this "issue".
0 link
Ambrose Smith
Ambrose Smith

2/5/2012
For that matter I seem to be lacking a friends list outside of my clique, as well as the ability to directly influence what the unwashed "they" say about me. I'm trying to work out if this is intentional, coincidental or circumstantial and have mostly decided to just wait and see what happens.
0 link
Maurna Frost
Maurna Frost

2/6/2012
Things are still being moved around with the recent design change to the "home" page.

--
~MF

I greatly enjoy meeting delicious new friends and participating in deliciously exciting new adventures! Please feel free to drop a card to meet for dinner, exchange favors, give an interview, or any other activity that comes to mind. I DO particpate in exchanges requiring Fate, BUT you must contact me first; twitter, facebook, or here on the forums via PM.

Note: I am currently exchanging parcels with a large number of dear friends and my parcel opportunities are rare. I am always willing to exchange but your rate of return may be rather slow. To find others to exchange with I recommend the Starveling list.
0 link