Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Mutersalt ? Messages in this topic - RSS

Nanako
Nanako

1/9/2016
Is there any better way to acquire mutersalt than trading five zee stories at wither? That's a pretty expensive price!

Failing that, is there a good way to aquire zee stories en masse? i rarely have more than 9

--
Sunless Skies needs engine and speed control mechanics. Have a look at my design proposal for implementing it

http://community.failbettergames.com/topic25687-a-design-for-engines.aspx
-1 link
Diptych
Diptych
Administrator

1/9/2016
Jillyfish! Hunt them and examine their dissolution. Little or big - both work, I think.

--
Sir Frederick, the Libertarian Esotericist. Lord Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
+1 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

1/9/2016
If you are lucky enough the Admiral can ask you to visit the Mangrove College, you get a Mutersalt as well as the Strategic Information.

As for Zee stories I tend to trade hunting trophies at Godfall and also use the shop at Irem to convert Tales of Terror to Zee Stories. Also giving recent news to a lightship's crew is good for one as well.

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
+1 link

1/9/2016
lady ciel wrote:
If you are lucky enough the Admiral can ask you to visit the Mangrove College, you get a Mutersalt as well as the Strategic Information.

As for Zee stories I tend to trade hunting trophies at Godfall and also use the shop at Irem to convert Tales of Terror to Zee Stories. Also giving recent news to a lightship's crew is good for one as well.

To expand on this, I often hunt Lifebergs for Treasure getting both Trophies and Treasures (of which I turn in the former at Godfall.) I can often hunt 2-3 on the Whither to Venderbight route or vice versa.
+1 link