Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Stuck as ShadowedStranger Messages in this topic - RSS

ineptmule
ineptmule

1/7/2016
Hi, I was just starting up my second Captain with the choice of legacies etc. I had chosen my background and my ambition and was in Wolfstack Docks for the first time.

I had to quit the game to open up an email in relation to a phone call I received, as for some reason I couldn't CMD+TAB to a different window, and now when I re-enter the game my character is just 'ShadowedStranger' with no background info. I guess I managed to quit before the game Auto-saved my character choices but is there a way to force the game to redo the character section, such as with a console command?
0 link
Xane Al-Rahibi
Xane Al-Rahibi

1/7/2016
If you somehow obtain pretty much any officer, there will be an option to tell them about your past. Using this action will allow you to do the whole event. Two officers that I remember having this feature are the Tireless Mechanic and the Carnelian Exile. And yes, what you did is exactly what you thought you did, it's happened to me before.

--
Xane Al-Rahibi:
A sacrosanct symphonist, aberrant author, palatable poet, and darn good euphophonist to boot,

Oh, and Eighth Offprint Opus of The Omnibus Octavo

This is how you may contact me in the world of Fallen London:
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Xane~Al-Rahibi

I am open to any and all requests relating to any and all social actions.
+1 link
ineptmule
ineptmule

1/7/2016
Nice one, thanks, I will give that a try.
0 link