Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Need help with Suspicion Messages in this topic - RSS

Fenneth
Fenneth

12/27/2015
My Suspicion got up to 5 a little while back and it hasn't gone down by itself, so I assumed I'd need another player's help. So anyone, please add me on your friend list and help me out!
0 link
Sara Hysaro
Sara Hysaro

12/27/2015
Other players are a great way to take care of suspicion, though you can also reduce it using Nikolas & Sons Instant Ablution Absolution as long as you haven't been sent off to Prison too frequently. It'll also drop a little bit every week, and having it above 2 gives you a card that lets you reduce it by a few points whenever you get the chance to play it.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Sara%20Hysaro
Please do not send SMEN, cat boxes, or Affluent Reporter requests. All other social actions are welcome.

Are you a Scarlet Saint? Send a message my way to be added to the list.
0 link

12/27/2015
Fenneth wrote:
My Suspicion got up to 5 a little while back and it hasn't gone down by itself, so I assumed I'd need another player's help. So anyone, please add me on your friend list and help me out!

Edit: Ninjaed by the awesome Sara of course!
Best you go to this thread asking fellow new players for help, and you are in the right location asking overall for social actions help.
Time the Healer (AKA TTH,) when you get your "Professional Perk," automatically cuts down menaces once a week, Your day and time is literally when you signed up.
But actually, if you were to drink this solution, it would help tremendously while you wait for other players. You may find it under the Bazaar tab's Pawnbrokers section, along with the other menace reducers. Here is a list of all Suspicion reducers. To get this and a bunch of other free stuff go here.
You also will see this card at 5+ Suspicion. It's your choice whether to cash in for more, accept your fate, or lower that menace.
Finally, go to the Flit and Deal with Suspicion when Shadowy is 73-90. You can use a talkative Rattus Faber if you need to lower the stat for this option. if you need to raise this stat to get that last option (buying items to equip helps of course, but to afford them,) Doing the "Name" quests for each stat is how you quickly raise them. A Name Whispered in Darkness is Shadowy.
Also, when you get far enough to begin Counting the Days, certain cards also help with lowering Menaces. You may draw certain cards and be able to use them before that however, reducing menaces, but not have all options available until that CTD is unlocked.

But all that above aside, when a Menace is four or above, it will help if you also add people yourself and ask them in your Lodgings. It's considered polite to leave a message on that request explaining your situation, especially if this is your first contact with that player ever.
edited by the truthseeker on 12/27/2015
+1 link