Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

A question on the advent calendar Messages in this topic - RSS

Corvo
Corvo

12/7/2015
So, as I am sure people have noticed, the advent calendar of thsi year is a bit different. It shows you a picture of hte city with a window for each correspondign day. Now, yo usee, I had a little problem and stopped checking by the fourth day -stupid of me, I know, but I got a little distracted- but yet I could open the windows ranging from teh fifth to the seventh day, yet now I can't open the window number 8 nro those past it, is htis a glitch? Do I need to wait a day? If nayone could provide me an answer to this question, I'd be most grateful.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/raaret
0 link
Màiread
Màiread

12/7/2015
The windows for the 8th to the 25th have yet to unlock - you'll get one window a day. Windows from previous days remain accessible for a few days so that people who can't log on every day can still enjoy the gifts.

--
Màiread - Correspondent, composer, lover of cats. Can probably bake you a d__n fine cake.

Useful Links: Traveller's Friend (Progress Tracker & Notability Calculator) | phryne's Guide to Favours & Renown |

Peggy the Nowoman lived to see the Feast. Thank you for the memories, Snow Lady.

I'm happy to accept most social actions except for lethal sparring and loitering suspiciously. Please challenge my plant! Currently not accepting calling cards.
0 link
Corvo
Corvo

12/7/2015
Ahhh, understod, understood. I was a bit confused sicne the last time I checked hte windows weren't marked by their ocrrespondign days so I thought I had went by all, or most, of the calendar. Thank you both for all of your answers.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/raaret
0 link