Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

CHRISTMAS IN THE NEATH: A GUIDE Messages in this topic - RSS

NinjaComedian
NinjaComedian

1/14/2019
Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately I have not yet claimed all the PP qualities so I cannot afford a trip to the Nadir as I need to keep two of my currently overcapped stats where they are. I also don’t think I can use ToL to increase Scholar of the Correspondence as it’s already at 19. I’m also preparing for a push to 21 to get Courier’s Footprint to claim the Watchful PP quality.

And I already have all the lodgings from the Wicket.

So I think the most useful suggestion is to spend some in the Wicket on longboxes perhaps until it’s low enough to restore it with the pails.

Alternatively I could sit on the 19 ToL I’ve got and start stockpiling vials of tears if I want to try keeping a Noman until the Feast this time next year. But I don’t think I’m interested in that.

Thanks for the advice.
edited by NinjaComedian on 1/14/2019
0 link
phryne
phryne

26 days ago
I just had a look at the list of Masters' gifts and I think we can assume that Mr Iron and Mr Veils will get their second gifts this year.

There were four Masters gifting items providing +6 for a stat, and two of them - Pages and Wines - got a second gift implemented last year. Veils and Iron are the other two.

--
Exceptional Stories, sorted by Season and by writerFavours & Renown GuideDestiny Guide
Go play StoryNexus games - while you still can!
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

8 days ago
I see they added the new logo, but someone's missing from the dev tool's console log! upset

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
0 link
chiche
chiche

8 days ago
I'm a new player.I'm trying to get enough resources through 'a gallery of serpents'. so that I can get the upgraded residence this Christmas. I have 210 fate .These days, I've just become "a significant individual" and I don't have the Notability.
I'm very worried that I don't have enough buckets .Because I want to buy the incarnadine robe .
Can tears be used without buckets?
edited by chiche on 12/1/2019

--
-->Kacher, a headstrong, arbitrary lady
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/kacher
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

8 days ago
You can use Tears without buckets, but unless you want to get every single item this year, I doubt you'll need them. You can get up to five buckets total from weekly snowfall, so buying a Robe or two shouldn't be an issue. Use two with a Semiotic Monocle (available at the Bazaar) before the Twelve Days of Mr Sacks at the end of the month, and you'll have plenty of Taste to upgrade Lodgings.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Cider? Just say hi! Christmas Cards appreciated though, especially the Fogscape with Tentacles.

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link
Rupho Schartenhauer
Rupho Schartenhauer

6 hours ago
Greetings, or Ho Ho Ho!

Once again I have been awoken from deep slumber among the Stone Pigs (cuddly fellows, these) to tend to my seasonal duties.

So far I have:
  • amended the dates for Snowfall per the official announcement
  • weened out any links to NiteBrite's Noman guide which unfortunately is no longer online

As soon as I've gleaned information about the new Incarnadine Robe gifts, I'll add them to the list.

If there's a comprehensive Noman preparation guide here on the forums, you may point me to it, and I will add it.

If you spot anything that seems out-of-date, do tell! My corrective hand shall swipe down on any untruths found herein swiftly and mercilessly.

Otherwise, happy gift-giving and -receiving!

--
Old hand, still occasionally playing.
0 link
NiteBrite
NiteBrite

2 hours ago
My blog and its guide may be gone but there are other more modern ones here for sure, for example: https://community.failbettergames.com/topic27689-noman-tattoo-steps.aspx#post242656

--
I AM currently accepting calling cards.
Stats loss counter: reset, irrigo equivalent: none
[00:34] <@ortab> NiteBrite's laugh is that of a condemned soul gazing into the abyss.
Merciless Modiste avatar by Paul Arendt (based on an original image by Joe England)
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/TheBriteModiste
0 link