Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

CHRISTMAS IN THE NEATH: A GUIDE Messages in this topic - RSS

NinjaComedian
NinjaComedian

1/14/2019
Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately I have not yet claimed all the PP qualities so I cannot afford a trip to the Nadir as I need to keep two of my currently overcapped stats where they are. I also don’t think I can use ToL to increase Scholar of the Correspondence as it’s already at 19. I’m also preparing for a push to 21 to get Courier’s Footprint to claim the Watchful PP quality.

And I already have all the lodgings from the Wicket.

So I think the most useful suggestion is to spend some in the Wicket on longboxes perhaps until it’s low enough to restore it with the pails.

Alternatively I could sit on the 19 ToL I’ve got and start stockpiling vials of tears if I want to try keeping a Noman until the Feast this time next year. But I don’t think I’m interested in that.

Thanks for the advice.
edited by NinjaComedian on 1/14/2019
0 link
phryne
phryne

23 days ago
I just had a look at the list of Masters' gifts and I think we can assume that Mr Iron and Mr Veils will get their second gifts this year.

There were four Masters gifting items providing +6 for a stat, and two of them - Pages and Wines - got a second gift implemented last year. Veils and Iron are the other two.

--
Exceptional Stories, sorted by Season and by writerFavours & Renown GuideDestiny Guide
Go play StoryNexus games - while you still can!
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

6 days ago
I see they added the new logo, but someone's missing from the dev tool's console log! upset

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
0 link
chiche
chiche

5 days ago
I'm a new player.I'm trying to get enough resources through 'a gallery of serpents'. so that I can get the upgraded residence this Christmas. I have 210 fate .These days, I've just become "a significant individual" and I don't have the Notability.
I'm very worried that I don't have enough buckets .Because I want to buy the incarnadine robe .
Can tears be used without buckets?
edited by chiche on 12/1/2019

--
-->Kacher, a headstrong, arbitrary lady
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/kacher
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

5 days ago
You can use Tears without buckets, but unless you want to get every single item this year, I doubt you'll need them. You can get up to five buckets total from weekly snowfall, so buying a Robe or two shouldn't be an issue. Use two with a Semiotic Monocle (available at the Bazaar) before the Twelve Days of Mr Sacks at the end of the month, and you'll have plenty of Taste to upgrade Lodgings.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Cider? Just say hi! Christmas Cards appreciated though, especially the Fogscape with Tentacles.

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link