Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Let's steal some stuff from the museum of mistakes Messages in this topic - RSS

Chrisotoph
Chrisotoph

9/28/2015
Hello,

Would there be anyone with Persuasive or Shadowy 70 or above who might feel compelled to parttake in a theft from the museum of mistakes? I am normally as law-abiding a citizen of the neath as can be, but presently I am somewhat desperate for a couple of first city coins.

In return, if anybody has a similar request I shall to put aside my fear of god for a little and be happy to oblige. My name is Chrisotoph in the neath as well.

Sincerely,
Chrisotoph

--
Yours, Correspondent Chrisotoph
0 link
Gonen
Gonen

9/28/2015
Please do!
I was curious what that museum held.

Can you send me a request (profile at signature)? We shall go there tonight!

--
The Ashen Anesthesiologist - Paramount Londoner

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness.

The long journey to eccentricity:
On March 10th, 2018, reached 15 on all quirks, simultaneously. The Quirky Anesthesiologist
0 link
NotaWalrus
NotaWalrus

9/28/2015
I would be honored to, although my candles are at the moment depleted and I might take a while.

EDIT: Late by a second I see, oh well, that is life for you.
edited by NotaWalrus on 9/28/2015

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/NotaWalrus
Ignacious, the Fluid Professor, he will accept most social invitations, including boxed cats and affluent photographers (but only betrayals), though he is absent-minded and might take more time than entirely necessary. He apologizes.
0 link
Sackville
Sackville

9/29/2015
I haven't robbed the Museum yet and I'm curious about it. Anyone who needs coins is welcome to send me an invitation here,
0 link
Chrisotoph
Chrisotoph

9/29/2015
Hello again,

I am afraid I was unable to send you an invite Gonen (for reasons mysterious to me), but if a similar occasion arises in the future I will be certain to contact you immediately. In the meantime you are more than welcome to enlist my help if ever in need.

I was able to send an invite to you NotaWalrus, so if you still happen to be interested you only need to accept and we are ready to begin.

Yours,
Chrisotoph

--
Yours, Correspondent Chrisotoph
0 link
Gonen
Gonen

9/29/2015
Probably was at a dinner party a few hours ago.
No matters. Good luck on your field trip to the museum!

--
The Ashen Anesthesiologist - Paramount Londoner

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness.

The long journey to eccentricity:
On March 10th, 2018, reached 15 on all quirks, simultaneously. The Quirky Anesthesiologist
0 link
NotaWalrus
NotaWalrus

9/29/2015
Chrisotoph wrote:
Hello again,

I am afraid I was unable to send you an invite Gonen (for reasons mysterious to me), but if a similar occasion arises in the future I will be certain to contact you immediately. In the meantime you are more than welcome to enlist my help if ever in need.

I was able to send an invite to you NotaWalrus, so if you still happen to be interested you only need to accept and we are ready to begin.

Yours,
Chrisotoph

The coins are yours, dear sir, forgive the delays, I wasn't expecting the invite (though the delays weren't that great, in any case)

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/NotaWalrus
Ignacious, the Fluid Professor, he will accept most social invitations, including boxed cats and affluent photographers (but only betrayals), though he is absent-minded and might take more time than entirely necessary. He apologizes.
0 link