Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

PoSI Looking To Be Adopted By A Patron? Messages in this topic - RSS

Dayspring
Dayspring

9/17/2015
So, delicious friends. I have done something a bit silly. A couple weeks ago, I posted in the Protégés Seeking Patrons thread (here). Since then, I've reached PoSI and found that I can no longer view the Seek A Patron option from my Lodgings. My question is, now that I can no longer seek out a patron, am I still eligible to be adopted by a patron?

--
Case Files
0 link
Andrew Astherson
Andrew Astherson

9/17/2015
If any of your basic stats is below 100 when unmodified, then - yes.
edited by Andrew Astherson on 9/17/2015

--
> Currently open for RP:
Andrew Astherson - heavy-tempered, rapacious but reliable menace of slavonic-tatar origin.
Clement "don't you call me Clem!" Mustela - merry and licentious to a stupid degree Irishman-detective
> My lads appearances ; Astherson's short backstory

> Seeking for RP partner(s), are you ? This thread might be the right place.
+1 link
Dayspring
Dayspring

9/17/2015
Andrew Astherson wrote:
If any of your basic stats is below 100 when unmodified, then - yes.
edited by Andrew Astherson on 9/17/2015

Thank you! That's good to know. Currently, both my Shadowy and Dangerous are still below 100. Are there any social actions still available for Patrons/Proteges once the relevant base stat has reached 100, or is that the limit?

--
Case Files
0 link
Andrew Astherson
Andrew Astherson

9/17/2015
As far as I know - no. Still, such state of social interaction may be preserved for social/RP reasons.

--
> Currently open for RP:
Andrew Astherson - heavy-tempered, rapacious but reliable menace of slavonic-tatar origin.
Clement "don't you call me Clem!" Mustela - merry and licentious to a stupid degree Irishman-detective
> My lads appearances ; Astherson's short backstory

> Seeking for RP partner(s), are you ? This thread might be the right place.
+1 link
Gemma Hawley
Gemma Hawley

9/17/2015
You can keep your Patron until the stat they are helping you with reaches ~125 if you use the Talkative Rat to reduce your stats long enough for them to send and you to accept a lesson. Anything above 100 though (in that one stat), and you won't appear on the drop-down list.

--
Gemma Hawley—Former urchin, recovering misanthrope, fixer for the Cheery Man
+4 link
Sara Hysaro
Sara Hysaro

9/17/2015
I don't think the Talkative Rat helps anymore. As far as I'm aware it's the base stat that determines whether you can still benefit.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Sara%20Hysaro
Please do not send SMEN, cat boxes, or Affluent Reporter requests. All other social actions are welcome.

Are you a Scarlet Saint? Send a message my way to be added to the list.
+1 link
Gemma Hawley
Gemma Hawley

9/17/2015
If that has been changed, it is very recent, like within the last week or so. I will report back as soon as Time delivers me some more Free Evenings in a few hours.

ETA: Mr Chatty McRatty is indeed still effective! Good thing too... he needs to earn his keep to make up for all the incessant yammering.
edited by Gemma Hawley on 9/18/2015

--
Gemma Hawley—Former urchin, recovering misanthrope, fixer for the Cheery Man
+3 link
Sara Hysaro
Sara Hysaro

9/17/2015
Ah, if it's within the last week or so then I'm probably mistaken. I thought they were changed around the time Training Professions were changed.

Edit: Yep, thought so. smile My mistake!
--
edited by Sara Hysaro on 9/19/2015

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Sara%20Hysaro
Please do not send SMEN, cat boxes, or Affluent Reporter requests. All other social actions are welcome.

Are you a Scarlet Saint? Send a message my way to be added to the list.
0 link