Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

In need of a friend to rid myself of nightmares Messages in this topic - RSS

mngwabones
mngwabones

7/29/2015
Hullo, fellow denizens of the Neath. I am in need of a friend to help rid myself of nightmares.... At present they are at 6, with my goldfish being the only thing keeping them from 7. I worry that losing my sanity to the things which I have seen will rather hamper my progress as a detective. Though I have tried laudanum, I fear it and the scandal it can bring with it, and warm wine at the carnival only inflicted another menace upon me. I am quite willing to help in any way in return, though my skills are in persuasion and watchfulness.
I can be found here: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/mngwa
Thank you,
Mngwa
+1 link
RandomWalker
RandomWalker

7/30/2015
RandomWalker, Stroller, and Third Walker are all nightmare-free at the moment, and would be willing to take up some of your burden.
0 link
Lucius
Lucius

7/30/2015
I am in some dire need of nightmares I will take them all friend.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lucius%20Lavinius
0 link
Kittenpox
Kittenpox

7/30/2015
If you've got nightmares to share, send them my way. (I could put the Tales of Terror to good use.)

--
Kittenpox
Current [Fabulous Diamond] count: Twenty-Five (of 50). Halfway there! ^_^
Metaphysical Caprice: 11.
-
Currently: Returned to the Neath, and regaining my footing in this place. :-)
NO PLANT BATTLES PLEASE.
0 link
Gerald Edgerton
Gerald Edgerton

7/30/2015
If you don't mind taking on the occasional point of scandal/nightmare/suspicion from me, I'll happily attend to any and all menaces you send my way. My name is the same in the game as on the boards; please feel free to add me. If you send me a Calling Card, I will accept, and you'll have the option to initiate some more substantial activities. (No, not romance or marriage. But, you know, maybe a nice meal here and there.)
0 link