Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.
the topic is closed | show rated messages only

HomeSunless Skies

For the discussion of our Sunless Skies, released January 2019.

Help us test Fallen London for mobile Messages in this topic - RSS

Hannah Flynn
Hannah Flynn
Administrator

7/24/2015
You can now sign up for playtesting Fallen London mobile.

We will be contacting people in batches of about 80, from the end of summer. The cohort size is limited, so we will be rotating who has access. More details when we know how many people have signed up.

You will have access to our first build for public consumption. It won't be perfect, but your considered feedback will help it get there. smile

--
Wields the news canon, aboard the hype train.
+5 link
Jeremy Avalon
Jeremy Avalon

7/24/2015
YES I WILL DO THIS

--
The Licentious Ludologist, a delightful gentleman of indiscriminate and eternal appetites.

My Guide to Notability, Making Waves, and BDR

Rigor Mortis, a web comic about three little undead girls and their search for friendship and decent Wi-Fi in Hell. If you like the more comedic and humane side of FL, you might like it.
+1 link
marcmagus
marcmagus

7/24/2015
I got a "too many subscribe attempts for this email address" error, which is...odd. It was my first try. I'll try again in a bit.

Note for anybody else wondering, yes Android too.

--
marcmagus, a scholar of the Correspondence of some minor note and bold explorer of the new Unterzee.
0 link
Happy Londoner
Happy Londoner

7/24/2015
*Flashes a posh signature*

Delicious.

--
My profile: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Happy~Londoner
0 link
Kade Carrion (an_ocelot)
Kade Carrion (an_ocelot)

7/24/2015
marcmagus wrote:
I got a "too many subscribe attempts for this email address" error, which is...odd. It was my first try. I'll try again in a bit.

Yeah, me too, I was coming here to ask if one of you signed me up without my permission! (But it went through the second time.)
edited by an_ocelot on 7/24/2015

--
Social Actions: send them to Kade Carrion (she/her; no Tournament of Lilies, please). an_ocelot has gone NORTH and cannot benefit from social actions!

Possibly-Useful Things: Spreadsheets and hints and link collections, oh my.
0 link
Hannah Flynn
Hannah Flynn
Administrator

7/24/2015
an_ocelot wrote:
marcmagus wrote:

Yeah, me too, I was coming here to ask if one of you signed me up without my permission! (But it went through the second time.)
edited by an_ocelot on 7/24/2015

Mailchimp is squirming as there are a lot of people trying to sign up at once. If you're having trouble, give it a minute and then try again. Thanks, and sorry!

--
Wields the news canon, aboard the hype train.
+1 link
dov
dov

7/24/2015
Subscribed! Would love to try this out when it's relevant.

I've almost skipped this thread without trying, but then I saw marcmagus's post that this is for Android too!

--
Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.
(Most social actions are welcome. Please no requests to Loiter Suspiciously and no investigations of the Affluent Photographer)
0 link
genesis
genesis

7/24/2015
very much subscribed! Hopefully did it early enough. slightly apprehensive at the warning not to be too disappointed if not selected :S

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/mikey_thinkin

Keeping track of incomplete content and loose ends in Fallen London
0 link
Gerald Edgerton
Gerald Edgerton

7/24/2015
Mine went off a hitch - I put that I'm in mid-game, since I'm first-tier PoSI with many large storylets begun but not completed.

You seem awfully comfortable sharing a mailing address with Neath residents. Aren't you worried about receiving Starveling Cats?
0 link
real_waffle
real_waffle

7/25/2015
Just registered! Would love to dive full strength back in on mobile.
0 link
Danko
Danko

7/25/2015
I've gladly signed up! Would love to participate and provide feedback.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Danko
0 link
Deanscig
Deanscig

7/25/2015
Must... Join... Must... Join...

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Deanscig
0 link
Blaine Davidson
Blaine Davidson

7/26/2015
As if I don't check Fallen London on my phone enough as it is.

Sign me up.

--
Blaine Davidson, a reserved and sensible woman with a fondness of collecting rarities.
0 link
Zack Oak
Zack Oak

7/27/2015
Is there a minimum iOS version that we should be using for playtests? currently I've got the most up-to-date version of iOS 6 on a 4th Generation iPod Touch, and would rather my subscription go to someone else if I'm not running adequate hardware for the app.

EDIT: I looked up app development stuff, so I feel like I should probably be good version-wise for iOS (most apps have a recommended minimum of 5.1.1), so it's more hardware that I want to focus on should I do testing.
edited by ZackOak on 7/27/2015

--
Roland Banning, The Ambitious Operative (Profile)
Tumblr RP Account
Ask me about the Delicious Friends RP group!
Open for social actions (no cats or photographers, please. Currently taking a break from K&C.)
+1 link
UglyMyfanwy
UglyMyfanwy

8/7/2015
Love to! I could do iOS or Android.

--
All social actions except SMEN warmly welcomed.
0 link
Docteur
Docteur

8/10/2015
Hey, didn't see that Android users could join the list aswell. This is now done.

--
The Viric Voice! A beautiful instrument.
Docteur - And so it ends.
0 link
mothnode
mothnode

8/22/2015
Can't wait, applied some time ago. In terms of iOS app is it going to be both iPhone and iPad or just iPhone? I bid good wishes to you all.

--
My Main FL Character ~ My Fresh FL Alt
Cyberhippie Collective ~ Twitter
0 link
Gonen
Gonen

8/27/2015
Is there any plan to create Fallen London for Android?

After the success of FL in iOS? Maybe? Never?

Thank you.

--
The Ashen Anesthesiologist - Paramount Londoner

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness.

The long journey to eccentricity:
On March 10th, 2018, reached 15 on all quirks, simultaneously. The Quirky Anesthesiologist
0 link
marcmagus
marcmagus

8/27/2015
Gonen wrote:
Is there any plan to create Fallen London for Android?

From the link (and noted a few times in this thread)

FailBetterGames wrote:
We plan to test in late summer 2015. We will be testing for iOS first, with Android to follow once the iOS version is released.

--
marcmagus, a scholar of the Correspondence of some minor note and bold explorer of the new Unterzee.
+1 link
mothnode
mothnode

9/4/2015
Also, for iOS, are you going to test it via Test Flight app? Best to you all!

--
My Main FL Character ~ My Fresh FL Alt
Cyberhippie Collective ~ Twitter
0 link