Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

The Neath's Mysteries? Messages in this topic - RSS

Lisette
Lisette

7/21/2015
Is anyone looking to share a dream? Tell me which you would like an invite for.

EDIT: Looks like nobody is interested. I'll discard this opportunity then.
edited by Lisette on 7/23/2015

--
Lisette Wintergreen / @lisettefellstar
0 link
Lemexis
Lemexis

7/23/2015
I'm interested. And I came too late. How very sad.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lemexis

Feed me your most terrible secrets
0 link
Lisette
Lisette

7/23/2015
Lemexis wrote:
I'm interested. And I came too late. How very sad.

I haven't discarded it yet. Which dream do you need?

--
0 link
Jeremy Avalon
Jeremy Avalon

7/23/2015
For what it's worth, basically no one will ever turn down the "singular phrase" or "strange sort of prank", because they're two of the most profitable actions in the game.

--
How we must glow; yes, I bet we look like snow.
+1 link
Lemexis
Lemexis

7/24/2015
Oh, actually not right now, I am having a marvellous time with my 3 delicious friends at Hunter's Keep, I don't think I can accept anything from there. And I might stay a while since you need many points of dramatic tension to see everything there is to see.

I guess you can wait for another few days, or just invite someone else, sorry.

--

0 link
Lisette
Lisette

7/24/2015
Alright then. Anyone else? My menaces are dangerously high, so ask quickly before I lose the card.

--
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

7/24/2015
I would like to go to the theatre but that raises nightmares so might not be best for you so I'll accept any of the options. The first two options on the card are the most profitable if that helps you.

Edit - I'll also take some of your menaces from you if you want ... just ask smile
edited by reveurciel on 7/24/2015

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/lady%20ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
0 link
Kittenpox
Kittenpox

7/24/2015
I'd quite happily share a dream, Lisette. (Any is acceptable - whatever's going to be most useful/interesting to you.)

lady ciel wrote:
I would like to go to the theatre but that raises nightmares so might not be best for you so I'll accept any of the options. The first two options on the card are the most profitable if that helps you.
I'll also take some of your menaces from you if you want ... just ask smile

^ Same. If you need menace reduction(s), send a request my way. ^_^

--
Kittenpox
Current [Fabulous Diamond] count: Twenty-Five (of 50). Halfway there! ^_^
Metaphysical Caprice: 11.
-
Currently: Returned to the Neath, and regaining my footing in this place. :-)
NO PLANT BATTLES PLEASE.
0 link
Lisette
Lisette

7/24/2015
I've already sent this one to Lady Ciel, but if anyone else is interested, I can send the next one if I get it again.

EDIT: Thank you, Lady Ciel, for the healing.
edited by Lisette on 7/24/2015

--
+1 link
Lemexis
Lemexis

7/24/2015
I've seen everything I wanted at Hunter's Keep and now I'm going to visit Mutton Island, when I go back to Fallen London I'll send you a card or whatever. I'm really curious about those cards.

--

0 link
Lady Taimi Felix
Lady Taimi Felix

9/5/2015
Is this card no long limited to being drawn in one's Lodgings? It just turned up for me while I was visiting the Shuttered Palace!

Edit: Now that I think on it, I was in my Lodgings but then drew the A Visit card and tromped off to have a drink with the Wry Functionary. Perhaps it doesn't count as having traveled under such circumstances?
edited by Lady Taimi Felix on 9/5/2015

--
Lady Taimi Felix: Devoted Wife. Invisible Eminence. Patron of the Shadowy Arts. Monster Hunter. Lady of Adventure. Exceptionally Lethal. Loves a Good Chat over Coffee.
0 link