Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Looking for some Raven Food Messages in this topic - RSS

Emelia Blaire
Emelia Blaire

7/11/2015
I don't have the money or resources to get the Antique Mystery to give to my raven. I would be more than willing to help out any generous people in any way I can. I know that part of the joy of it is actually getting the resources yourself, but I'm having huge issues with amassing enough Echos or resources to trade up for it.
(Of course, if anyone is feeling super generous, a Primeval Hint would be lovely too wink )

--
Emelia Blaire[url], and inescapable, sagacious, terrifying, and lethal lady. An extraordinary mind, accepting proteges.
0 link
Sara Hysaro
Sara Hysaro

7/11/2015
I'm afraid that we can't help you much with that. Only certain items are capable of being sent to other players, and Antique Mysteries aren't among them. Do you have any Trade Secrets? Those will give you 5 Antique Mysteries, though if you don't already have 2-3 Professional Perks stockpiled it may be faster to acquire one through the normal methods.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Sara%20Hysaro
Please do not send SMEN, cat boxes, or Affluent Reporter requests. All other social actions are welcome.

Are you a Scarlet Saint? Send a message my way to be added to the list.
0 link
Emelia Blaire
Emelia Blaire

7/11/2015
Ah, thank you. The info is much appreciated

--
Emelia Blaire[url], and inescapable, sagacious, terrifying, and lethal lady. An extraordinary mind, accepting proteges.
0 link
Cryptix23
Cryptix23

7/11/2015
I'm currently grinding Jade Fragments by donating my body to science on Watchmaker's Hill for just that purpose. The Lady of Ravens has to have her Raven advisers. Gonna be a long grind (by my calculations I'll need to go through 10,000 jade, and it's 45 per success), but my stats are only 35-65 and I haven't found a more reliable source in my range.

That said, if there is a more reliable source for Jade Fragments or Relics of the Third City within the 35-65 stat range, I'm sure we'd both be glad to hear it!

(The Shadowy Raven path is much easier, you can grind enough Proscribed Material pretty fast if you have a throwaway email address.)

--
Prone to occasionally disappear for weeks at a time.

Lady 23; the Magnanimous Midnighter, self-styled detective vigilante. Extraordinary Mind. Loves boxed cats.
The Aluminum Eagle; grumpy bandaged hobgoblin with entirely too many dogs. Shattering Force.
Threnody Lament; charmingly ruthless socialite.
Carrion Crow; Seeker of the Name. Cares little for safety or sanity.

All characters accepting calling cards and social actions. Follow their adventures here
0 link
Talkes
Talkes

7/11/2015
If you are hell-bent on obtaining Antique Mystery as soon as possible you may consider taking over a certain case from Implacable Detective. With a fair amount of unconventional investigating and a bit of luck it will give you one. Though it will take quite some time. And is not a really good idea.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Talkes
0 link