Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Duplicate Legacies Messages in this topic - RSS

Ian Hart
Ian Hart

6/29/2015
I've finally started collecting Legacy Items, and I collected A Dream of Red from both sources. It appears to be a "set this value to 1" sort of situation, so I effectively gained nothing from collecting it twice. It's far from a crippling blow to my character, but it would be nice if it were a sellable item, or even just swapped it out for, say, some love stories if you try to collect it and already have one.
I assume gaining the other legacy items multiple times is similarly disappointing.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Antifinity
0 link

8/14/2015
Ian Hart wrote:
I've finally started collecting Legacy Items, and I collected A Dream of Red from both sources. It appears to be a "set this value to 1" sort of situation, so I effectively gained nothing from collecting it twice. It's far from a crippling blow to my character, but it would be nice if it were a sellable item, or even just swapped it out for, say, some love stories if you try to collect it and already have one.
I assume gaining the other legacy items multiple times is similarly disappointing.

Be grateful you found the rarity of getting this item in all paths. Often, if you miss your options, the only other choice it to literally set up an island kingdom and choose the right leader for one last Legacy item shot. Assuming you're not zailing off into the North or East or Stealing a Blimp or finding your Father's Bones.
0 link