Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Zeppelin Supplies Messages in this topic - RSS

Asy1umRat
Asy1umRat

5/18/2015
So I'm currently going through the Monkey Business mission for the Empire of Hands and have poisoned the cannibal pirates. This resulted in giving me 60 of the 100 supplies needed to launch the zeppelin. I'm wondering if there is some way to get the last 40 supplies without having to manually bring shipments to the island. I have the funds, but as with most things in life I'd rather not spend more than is necessary.
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

5/18/2015
If Aestival is close you can get supplies there, but you might lose a crew member. Or if you talk to the Mayor (?) in the port you can buy supplies for 20 echoes - the same as in London.

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
0 link
Owen Wulf
Owen Wulf

5/18/2015
I always just bought my supplies from the mayor, seeing as the alternative solution is... not pleasant to say the least. It's always so late in the game I have more than enough money by then anyhow.

--
Owen Wulf's Profile Lanzo Hoffman’s Profile Lukas Uller’s Profile
0 link
SouthSea Rutherby
SouthSea Rutherby

5/22/2015
Asy1umRat wrote:
So I'm currently going through the Monkey Business mission for the Empire of Hands and have poisoned the cannibal pirates. This resulted in giving me 60 of the 100 supplies needed to launch the zeppelin. I'm wondering if there is some way to get the last 40 supplies without having to manually bring shipments to the island. I have the funds, but as with most things in life I'd rather not spend more than is necessary.

Did you know you get moon pearls for bringing them 5 supplies at a time? Given how hard they are to come by (and how many you need to erase suspicion in the Khanate) I'd say trading them is actually better than ending the trade early. I actually went without poisoning the pirates just because I needed the pearls so badly...

• --
    Now the proud captain of Mr. Eaten's Revenge
  • 0 link