Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

May I Invite You to a Dinner? Messages in this topic - RSS

OctaviaCrowe
OctaviaCrowe

4/17/2015
Tell me, would any of you darling delicious friends out there who are not yet PoSI, but posess some unused making waves, be interested in being invited over to Dantes Grill?

Heal your wounds, give you confident smiles, amd just cost you the making waves you don't use anyway!

--
Ms. Octavia Crowe, the Hellfaring Mystic, former keeper of the Books of Brass. The Seeking... the Name... it has devoured... everything.
0 link
dragonridingsorceress
dragonridingsorceress

4/17/2015
You may invite Seeker of Names, although their Waves are quite small.

Time usually comes on a Tuesday night (Australian time), so try to send it before then to get the most Waves.
edited by dragonridingsorceress on 4/17/2015

--
DragonRidingSorceress is an Author of good standing. Mostly good standing. She's happy to accept any social action except Photographer and Loitering, but requests warnings before duping/poisoning/etc.

Seeker of Names is a... being with an obsession. They're willing to accept all invitations.
One who seeks to know all that is and may be. One who dances in the silence of the void. One whose fantasies make the reality come alive.
0 link
The Machinist
The Machinist

4/17/2015
To be honest, I'm surprised we don't have a dedicated thread for dinner invitations already.

--
He has many a plan, many a scheme, many a hidden and whirring machine
0 link
Det
Det

4/18/2015
OctaviaCrowe wrote:
Tell me, would any of you darling delicious friends out there who are not yet PoSI, but posess some unused making waves, be interested in being invited over to Dantes Grill?

Heal your wounds, give you confident smiles, amd just cost you the making waves you don't use anyway!
And by what name are you known in Fallen London, may i ask?

Best regards,
Det.

P.S. And yes, you can invite me.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Det
0 link
dragonridingsorceress
dragonridingsorceress

4/18/2015
On that note, please be warned - other people do ask Seeker of Names, and I tend to do a first-come-first-served basis.

--
DragonRidingSorceress is an Author of good standing. Mostly good standing. She's happy to accept any social action except Photographer and Loitering, but requests warnings before duping/poisoning/etc.

Seeker of Names is a... being with an obsession. They're willing to accept all invitations.
One who seeks to know all that is and may be. One who dances in the silence of the void. One whose fantasies make the reality come alive.
0 link