Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Erik and Summoning Beasties Messages in this topic - RSS

lady ciel
lady ciel

4/3/2015
I love the idea of being able to summon a beast and would really like to know if anyone has found something to summon the Tree of Ages.

I was a bit disappointed that summoning Mt Nomad used the relevant item, but understand that otherwise it might be spammed for money making.

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
0 link
Spacemarine9
Spacemarine9

4/3/2015
The Tree of Ages can be summoned with an [spoiler]Element of Dawn[/spoiler]

--
my rats will blot out the sun
Ratgames
FL lore/mechanics questions and answers
#FallenLondon IRC (irc.synirc.net) Channel! Click to join via Mibbit.
#SunlessSea IRC channel! Like the above, but zee-ier.
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

4/3/2015
Thanks - I think, that's a tricky one to get.

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

4/4/2015
Fortunately the Tree of Ages actually spawned for me on my latest visit to Gossamer Way so I don't need to summon it. My ambition can now be completed without annoying the Fathomking smile

--
ciel

0 link
Captain Ancalagon
Captain Ancalagon

4/4/2015
silly question - how do I know that I have the latest patch installed?
0 link
Lashkar
Lashkar

4/5/2015
patches and content updates aren't exactly the same thing. If you bought SS through Steam it should notify you if there's a patch. If there's a content update, as long as your computer is online the "New Stories Available" message will show in the main menu.

If you're online and neither one happens you're good.

--
Wriothesley: Call me "Risley". My first character, around midgame
Asesina Ballenas: whale killer. Alt, recently PoSI
Happy to accept most social actions; will help with menace reduction if it's reciprocated.
0 link
Captain Ancalagon
Captain Ancalagon

4/5/2015
that's the thing - I got the "new stories" thing once, 2-3 years ago. I never get told that there are patches for the game... :/ What is the current game version #?
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

4/5/2015
As far as I know it is V1.0.3.2046 but that is from Humble Bundle and I think Steam users have a slightly different version number because of Steam Achievements.

--
ciel

0 link
Captain Ancalagon
Captain Ancalagon

4/6/2015
Same version here, thank you
0 link
SouthSea Rutherby
SouthSea Rutherby

4/6/2015
lady ciel wrote:

I believe you can get it in Irem.

• --
    Now the proud captain of Mr. Eaten's Revenge
  • 0 link
    Lashkar
    Lashkar

4/6/2015
    How do you summon Mt Nomad? The one time I want her she's not there...

--
    Happy to accept most social actions; will help with menace reduction if it's reciprocated.
    0 link
    lady ciel
    lady ciel

4/6/2015
    Lashkar wrote:

[spoiler] You need a Mountain Shard. [/spoiler]

--
    ciel

0 link
    Lashkar
    Lashkar

4/6/2015
    South-Sea Rutherby wrote:
    lady ciel wrote:

I believe you can get it in Irem.

• You get them at Grand Geode. You can sell them in Irem, if you're really desperate for Supplies.

And thanks @lady ciel for the tip on Mt Nomad.

--
    0 link
    lord1box
    lord1box

4/8/2015
    lady ciel wrote:
    Lashkar wrote:

[spoiler] You need a Mountain Shard. [/spoiler]

Finally, a use for those things.
    0 link