Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Uttershroom Rewards? Messages in this topic - RSS

Nanako
Nanako

3/29/2015
so i've apparently seeded 28 islands, which i'm going to assume is all of them since it rounds out nicely.

I've grabbed the uttershroom sporule for the fathomking, and i've grabbed a ray drenched cinder for the grand curator.

I have 14 blemmigan points left to turn in, what do i do with them? All i can do is claim another of each (or two of one). Is there anything i can do with these items aside from their apparent primary purpose?

--
Sunless Skies needs engine and speed control mechanics. Have a look at my design proposal for implementing it

http://community.failbettergames.com/topic25687-a-design-for-engines.aspx
-2 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

3/29/2015
The Uttershroom Sporule can only be given to the Fathomking but Ray Drenched Cinders can be sold to the Scholar or traded at the Wildweald Court.

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
+1 link
SouthSea Rutherby
SouthSea Rutherby

3/30/2015
  • You can also give the extra Blemigans to a suspiciously dressed, squeaky-voiced character back in Fallen London. wink

--
    Now the proud captain of Mr. Eaten's Revenge
  • +1 link
    Dumont
    Dumont

4/1/2015
    Get more cinders, trade for judgment's eggs at the Isle of Hands, profit.
    +1 link