Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

KNIFE AND CANDLE: The Underground Leagues Messages in this topic - RSS

Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond

4/12/2018
Jamilah Sauvage G. Wolf wrote:
My, it seems K&C has been on hiatus longer than I have. If it existed, that is.

It's actually existed twice. Once, early on, then there was a long hiatus. Then there was the version most people remember, with the Iron League and the Moon League and Waxwail knives and so forth.

Now there is another hiatus, and it might be long. I wonder what form of Knife and Candle might come out of it?

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
0 link
Azothi
Azothi

4/27/2018
So ... the FL app has officially been retired. What's the probability that this might lay the groundwork for a K&C return somewhere down the line (after the release of Sunless Skies and the site update)?

Food for thought.

--
Azoth I, the Amaranthine Wanderer - Midnighter - A Paramount Presence (not currently accepting new Proteges)
Away to where the Chain cannot bind us.
Hesperidean.
0 link
Kowth
Kowth

4/27/2018
Shrug. I say we start another league. But enough with the first city coins
0 link
Luzifer Evernight
Luzifer Evernight

10/25/2018
PetulantProcrastinator wrote:
I find myself fascinated by wax, and therefore would love to join your club, PP. I feel my stats may not be high enough to fully appreciate the finer points of the substance as of yet, though.

The club is not one to discriminate, all are welcome to try and see if it's to their fancy.

But my my, when tracking you down to give you the token of membership I suddenly realised you were already a part of it, so unless someone else is very similar to you even down to your name it looks like you don't need my help.

Hello, I'd be intigued to join if the club still exists...

I'm fairly new to the Forums.

Kind Regards,

Luzifer Evernight
0 link
Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick

10/27/2018
... Is it possible for anyone to spare me a token?

--
Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick- Riverside Regular, Newspaper Editor, Legendary Charisma.

Mr Netae- SEEKING MR EATEN'S NAME

Aaron Wimbleton- Private Detective. Some Medical Experience.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Aaron%20Wimbleton
0 link
dov
dov

10/27/2018
Unfortunately, the game of Knife and Candle has been on hiatus for a long long time.

Hopefully it will return in some form sometime.

--
Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.
(Most social actions are welcome. Please no requests to Loiter Suspiciously and no investigations of the Affluent Photographer)
+1 link

2/23/2019
So I've noticed.

--
Sir Wensleydale of Hardwick- Riverside Regular, Newspaper Editor, Legendary Charisma.

Mr Netae- SEEKING MR EATEN'S NAME

Aaron Wimbleton- Private Detective. Some Medical Experience.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Aaron%20Wimbleton
0 link
Jamilah S. Wolf
Jamilah S. Wolf

3/4/2019
Catherine Raymond wrote:
Jamilah Sauvage G. Wolf wrote:
My, it seems K&C has been on hiatus longer than I have. If it existed, that is.

It's actually existed twice. Once, early on, then there was a long hiatus. Then there was the version most people remember, with the Iron League and the Moon League and Waxwail knives and so forth.

Now there is another hiatus, and it might be long. I wonder what form of Knife and Candle might come out of it?

I know. I participated in it. I was merely being in-character. Since those in The Underground Leagues don't speak of it and all that.

--

Jamilah
, a most fascinating Lady of the Neath who finds herself mingling with Society and aligning with Criminals. This Licentiate Extraordinaire would love to align with the Masters, given the chance. A Shattering Force.
Huarwar Ceiswyr, a Welshman and detective lured to the Neath to Seek. The toll it has taken does not hide itself, nor does he bother to. On hiatus.

Open to all actions, delicious friends. PM for hints Enigmatic.

She wishes for nothing more than to be close to the Masters, for who else can unlock the Mysteries of the Neath?
0 link