Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

KNIFE AND CANDLE: The Underground Leagues Messages in this topic - RSS

Marko Filipovic
Marko Filipovic

3/23/2013
Avatar, I've already added you previously, so it seems that adding on one side does not result in mutual friending. :-/
edited by Doctor Ezekiel Wright on 3/23/2013

--
A mad genius, obsessed with hidden, ridden by the Name. Open to all social actions.
A social butterfly, a burning soul, a steel mind. Open to all social actions.
0 link
Michael Silbey
Michael Silbey

3/23/2013
I would greatly appreciate any assistance that might be provided in joining this club.

My SN name is Armadi.

edit: thanks, an_ocelot!
edited by Silbey on 3/23/2013
0 link
Kade Carrion (an_ocelot)
Kade Carrion (an_ocelot)

3/23/2013
Michael Silbey wrote:
I would greatly appreciate any assistance that might be provided in joining this club.

My SN name is Armadi.

Done.

--
Social Actions: send them to Kade Carrion (she/her; no Tournament of Lilies, please). an_ocelot has gone NORTH and cannot benefit from social actions!

Possibly-Useful Things: Spreadsheets and hints and link collections, oh my.
0 link
Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

3/23/2013
So, we have many here interested in our former pastime? How amusing. Surely you would not deny a place in your little club to one of the holders of the Apple of Discord, would you not? Assuming that you even know of the Apples, that is... It's been so very long since last we danced by the wax-light, so who knows what any here remember? How few remain?

--
My Fallen London Profile
Follow me on Twitter
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

3/23/2013
Ryan Martin wrote:
So, we have many here interested in our former pastime? How amusing. Surely you would not deny a place in your little club to one of the holders of the Apple of Discord, would you not? Assuming that you even know of the Apples, that is... It's been so very long since last we danced by the wax-light, so who knows what any here remember? How few remain?

Invited.

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
0 link
Corran
Corran

3/23/2013
I have received my token, thus editing this post.
edited by Corran on 3/23/2013

--
My Fallen London profile
0 link
Spacemarine9
Spacemarine9

3/23/2013
Sent! pity you weren't about half an hour earlier, but oh well

--
my rats will blot out the sun
Ratgames
FL lore/mechanics questions and answers
#FallenLondon IRC (irc.synirc.net) Channel! Click to join via Mibbit.
#SunlessSea IRC channel! Like the above, but zee-ier.
0 link
Corran
Corran

3/23/2013
Spacemarine9 wrote:
Sent! pity you weren't about half an hour earlier, but oh well

Received!

You have my thanks, Spacemarine.

Why half an hour earlier?

--
My Fallen London profile
0 link
Spacemarine9
Spacemarine9

3/23/2013
I had 3 tokens and if you'd been half an hour earlier I would have got a new one delivered, but because the cap's 3 the delivery just did nothing

--
my rats will blot out the sun
Ratgames
FL lore/mechanics questions and answers
#FallenLondon IRC (irc.synirc.net) Channel! Click to join via Mibbit.
#SunlessSea IRC channel! Like the above, but zee-ier.
0 link
Corran
Corran

3/23/2013
Spacemarine9 wrote:
I had 3 tokens and if you'd been half an hour earlier I would have got a new one delivered, but because the cap's 3 the delivery just did nothing

Ah, I see.

Unfortunately the Unterzee isn't traversed so quickly in my Tramp Steamer. I think I might try a different ship should I ever lose it (*cough* SMEN *cough*).

Now to write a masterpiece and become an Author before I collect my weekly payment... (Journalist gets 29 echos, Author gets 50; not that I'd sell some of the Journalist items, I wonder what they will do in future.)

--
My Fallen London profile
0 link
Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

3/23/2013
Ah, many thanks for the token, Lady Ciel. It has been so long since we've seen the sky, has it not? Yet how could it possibly have been more lovely than you?

I do so look forward to seeing how the dance proceeds anew. Will it be more of a gavotte, or perhaps a fandango? We shall see, when the musicians finish tuning their instruments.

--
My Fallen London Profile
Follow me on Twitter
0 link
Damiane
Damiane

3/24/2013
I'm quite intrigued by these whispers-- if anyone would be so kind, my username is Damiane, like the account name here.
0 link
Jack Vaux-Harrowden
Jack Vaux-Harrowden

3/24/2013
Damiane wrote:
I'm quite intrigued by these whispers-- if anyone would be so kind, my username is Damiane, like the account name here.

I copied and pasted the name from your account and it's not finding you, I fear.

EDIT: Relatedly, I've a token to give, marked for Damiane if I can get the blasted postal service to go.
edited by Jack Vaux-Harrowden on 3/24/2013
0 link

3/24/2013
Marko wrote:
Avatar, I've already added you previously, so it seems that adding on one side does not result in mutual friending. :-/
edited by Doctor Ezekiel Wright on 3/23/2013

Sad times.

Do you sign in with Twitter, by any chance? We could try working it out that way instead. Otherwise, report it as a bug and I'll keep a token on the side for you until I can persuade the urchins to deliver it.

Edit: Friendshipranger, do you have a token yet?
edited by Avatar on 3/24/2013

--
Fallen London profile

@echo_avatar on Twitter.

I'm a sociable lady, and welcome social actions.
0 link
Marko Filipovic
Marko Filipovic

3/25/2013

Sad times.

Do you sign in with Twitter, by any chance? We could try working it out that way instead. Otherwise, report it as a bug and I'll keep a token on the side for you until I can persuade the urchins to deliver it.

Edit: Friendshipranger, do you have a token yet?
edited by Avatar on 3/24/2013

Hey, I actually do! I'm not using Twitter for anything apart from logging in FL, so it hasn't occured to me to try it that way. Find me @AerielTWG. Thanks!

--
A mad genius, obsessed with hidden, ridden by the Name. Open to all social actions.
A social butterfly, a burning soul, a steel mind. Open to all social actions.
0 link
Owen Wulf
Owen Wulf

3/25/2013
Good and Delicious Sirs and Madams, I would be honored to join your exclusive cabal of joyful murder. I was too early in my sojourn of the Neath to participate the first time around, and would love to reminisce with others of this missed opportunity. And maybe kill someone, because things are dreadfully dull these days....

My Profile is below:

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Owen~Wulf
edited by Owen Wulf on 3/25/2013

--
Owen Wulf's Profile Lanzo Hoffman’s Profile Lukas Uller’s Profile
0 link
Zyxx
Zyxx

3/25/2013
Oh yes please. I'm Zyxx in Fallen London (and most other places), @Truezyxx, etc.

--
Truezyxx on Twitter
0 link
Jack Vaux-Harrowden
Jack Vaux-Harrowden

3/25/2013
I seem to be having some serious difficulties with the post; I've added both Owen Wulf and Zyxx to my friends list, and am unable to send tokens along to either of them.
0 link
protonsinthedark
protonsinthedark

3/26/2013
Jack Vaux-Harrowden wrote:
I seem to be having some serious difficulties with the post; I've added both Owen Wulf and Zyxx to my friends list, and am unable to send tokens along to either of them.

I too, am having difficulties with the postal service at the moment.

--
Mio, a midnight, sinister, irresistible, and breathtaking lady of mysterious origins.
Calling cards, social actions, menace reduction requests, and newspaper interviews (Nemesis ambition) welcome. No boxed cats or Affluent Photographer requests please.
Other Characters:
tinyassassin, an orphan trained as an assassin, currently hunting the Vake.
Alexandre and Adriana, a pair of hedonistic twins betting their souls on the Marvellous...if they don't lose them to the devils first.
0 link
protonsinthedark
protonsinthedark

3/26/2013
Owen Wulf wrote:
I play my game through a gmail account and only recently reactivated it through facebook. My Storynexus Account goes by the name Owen Wulfson because Owen Wulf was taken for some reason. Does that help?

Indeed it does! I have sent a token your way.

--
Mio, a midnight, sinister, irresistible, and breathtaking lady of mysterious origins.
Calling cards, social actions, menace reduction requests, and newspaper interviews (Nemesis ambition) welcome. No boxed cats or Affluent Photographer requests please.
Other Characters:
tinyassassin, an orphan trained as an assassin, currently hunting the Vake.
Alexandre and Adriana, a pair of hedonistic twins betting their souls on the Marvellous...if they don't lose them to the devils first.
0 link