Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Books of Hidden Bodies Messages in this topic - RSS

Little The
Little The

1/18/2012
Does anyone know if there are alternative means of getting these, like with the Wilmot's End and War of Assassins storylines? It's one of the few I haven't found a good source for, which is rather troubling, since they're required in great quantity to obtain a landau (the only Sidestreets item I haven't obtained yet). Perhaps they will become easier to buy after the revamp, but right now I am very unwilling to part with my precious Secrets.
edited by Little The on 1/18/2012

--
A gentleman of numerous descriptors that change far too often. Second chance and menace reduction invites are welcome.

My journey to Seek the Name is recorded for posterity here. I asked "Who is Salt?"

I am a member of the Temple Club. If you would like an invitation, feel free to request one!

Fallen London is a game of choices. When you make an important one, you can record your rationale here.
0 link
Rupho Schartenhauer
Rupho Schartenhauer

1/19/2012
SPOILER: A Book of Hidden Bodies is one of two possible rewards for winning the Tournament of Lilies. But as that is VERY slow going I'm afraid it's not a great help...

--
Old hand, still occasionally playing.
0 link
Little The
Little The

1/19/2012
What, seriously? Augh, I knew there was something good for doing that. That's far beyond the current capabilities of my current level, though. Just grinding for the items would be easier. -_-
edited by Little The on 1/19/2012

--
A gentleman of numerous descriptors that change far too often. Second chance and menace reduction invites are welcome.

My journey to Seek the Name is recorded for posterity here. I asked "Who is Salt?"

I am a member of the Temple Club. If you would like an invitation, feel free to request one!

Fallen London is a game of choices. When you make an important one, you can record your rationale here.
0 link