Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

The Fathom King's Request Messages in this topic - RSS

Chopsticks
Chopsticks

2/19/2015
Hey guys. I tried looking for the answer on the wiki, but couldn't find it. What do I have to do when he asks me to witness the death of something that is the oldest of its kind?
0 link
AgentTBC
AgentTBC

2/19/2015
I think for that one I did the Principles of Coral storyline.
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

2/19/2015
Or you can complete the quest for the Curator at Venderbight.

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
0 link
Chopsticks
Chopsticks

2/19/2015
Ah geez. I gave away my Poisoner to the Fathom King and decided to keep the Outcast - so that quest is out. How do I complete the Venderbright quest? I'm stuck on the Gant page. No matter how many times I try, the Eater of Names won't spawn around the Gant's Pole. Is there an alternative?
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

2/19/2015
You can explore Frostfound, one of the items available at the end gives gant - I would advise taking a Judgement Egg or Box of Sunlight for the end.

Or become a cannibal and have nightmares then visit the Chapel of Lights

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

0 link
Chopsticks
Chopsticks

2/19/2015
Thanks a lot!

I was actually trying to avoid becoming a cannibal this time around, but I stole some morsels from the Funeral Feast, and welp...
edited by Chopsticks on 2/19/2015
0 link
Fretling
Fretling

2/19/2015
I got my first tick of Peckishness up at the Chapel before I realized what was going on, but the second tick of Peckishness was even worse -- I thought that the dining option at Hearthsake village was structured like the Funeral Feast, so that clicking Go took you to an event with multiple options. I WAS WRONG.
0 link
Miguel Tsukitako
Miguel Tsukitako

2/20/2015
If you don't mind, may i ask you a question, dear friends?
I am stuck.
I gave him everything.
The Miracle of Sciense.
A Willing guest.
A Heart of the legend.
I witnessed the Curator's End.
AND IT'S STILL GOIN.
I don't know what is the last, or maybe not even the last, thing, and the game just says NOTHING about that, NOTHING.
I JUST WANT MY PAPA'S BONES DAMMIT :'c

--
Miguel, the Shady One
0 link
Spacemarine9
Spacemarine9

2/20/2015
Did you give him a Sky-Light or the Fruit of an Eternal Tree?

--
my rats will blot out the sun
Ratgames
FL lore/mechanics questions and answers
#FallenLondon IRC (irc.synirc.net) Channel! Click to join via Mibbit.
#SunlessSea IRC channel! Like the above, but zee-ier.
+1 link
Thihi
Thihi

2/23/2015
What counts as a Sky-Light?
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

2/23/2015
A Box of Sunlight or a Mountain Shard.

--
ciel

0 link
Thihi
Thihi

2/23/2015
lady ciel wrote:
A Box of Sunlight or a Mountain Shard.

Thank you.

I'm assuming you mean A Sunlight-Filled Mirrorcatch Box? Just checking if there are two similar items in the game.

Also: I reaaaaallly don't want to go and fight Mt. Nomad. So if the other options aren't ingame, and the Tree of Ages doesn't actually spawn anywhere, and the storyline where the Tree of Ages *does* come up doesn't produce the heart, I guess I have to. Hnngggngngh.
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

2/23/2015
Yes A Sunlight Filled Mirror Catch Box.

As for the Mountain Shard you can buy one for 2000 echoes in Port Carnelian or one is given at the end of the Snuffer Quest (starts in Apis Meet) if you pick the right ending.

I still haven't seen the Tree of Ages. Good luck with Mt Nomad.

--
ciel

0 link
WormApotheote
WormApotheote

2/23/2015
You can kill mount nomad pretty fast I think with Icarus in Black if you don't want to do more elaborate combat. Obviously the ammo is extremely expensive.

--
No, I don't pull the Eater of Names.
0 link
SporksAreGoodForYou
SporksAreGoodForYou

2/23/2015
But it only take 2 shots!

Tree of ages is bugged, I'm sure of it. Eater should pop but spawns in the chelonate are limited. Keep killing the fluke until the eater appears.
0 link
WormApotheote
WormApotheote

2/23/2015
That's still like, 2000 echoes worth of stuff.

--
No, I don't pull the Eater of Names.
0 link
SporksAreGoodForYou
SporksAreGoodForYou

2/24/2015
I know, sorry, I was being a little facetious!
0 link