Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

crafting? Messages in this topic - RSS

Maurna Frost
Maurna Frost

1/18/2012
Dear delicious friends!

I have just read the notice that Bazaar prices are changing (how exciting!) but it mentioned stocking up for item crafting. Umm, what is this? I have attempted to dabble in any and all activities that I have come across, perhaps my skills are just not high enough?

~MF
A Lady pondering knitting needles

--
~MF

I greatly enjoy meeting delicious new friends and participating in deliciously exciting new adventures! Please feel free to drop a card to meet for dinner, exchange favors, give an interview, or any other activity that comes to mind. I DO particpate in exchanges requiring Fate, BUT you must contact me first; twitter, facebook, or here on the forums via PM.

Note: I am currently exchanging parcels with a large number of dear friends and my parcel opportunities are rare. I am always willing to exchange but your rate of return may be rather slow. To find others to exchange with I recommend the Starveling list.
0 link
streetfelineblue
streetfelineblue

1/18/2012
I may stand corrected, but I thought he was referring to, say, the materials needed to "buy" things like the Whirring Contraption or the Bejewelled lens.

--
Twitter: @streetfelineblu
Blue's LiveJournal
Blue's Echo Bazaar profile
Blue's Night Circus diary
Link to Ocelot's Enigma Ambition hint page; PM for clarification. No direct solutions provided.
0 link
Rupho Schartenhauer
Rupho Schartenhauer

1/18/2012
They were referring to items available at the Bazaar Side-streets which concern only players with qualities at 100 and higher.

--
Old hand, still occasionally playing.
0 link
Maurna Frost
Maurna Frost

1/18/2012
Ahh! This indeed beyond my current skill. Many thanks!

~MF
A Lady painting at the Palace

--
~MF

I greatly enjoy meeting delicious new friends and participating in deliciously exciting new adventures! Please feel free to drop a card to meet for dinner, exchange favors, give an interview, or any other activity that comes to mind. I DO particpate in exchanges requiring Fate, BUT you must contact me first; twitter, facebook, or here on the forums via PM.

Note: I am currently exchanging parcels with a large number of dear friends and my parcel opportunities are rare. I am always willing to exchange but your rate of return may be rather slow. To find others to exchange with I recommend the Starveling list.
0 link