Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

New Player -- Seeking creative-minded contacts! Messages in this topic - RSS

Annalea
Annalea

2/15/2015
Hello!

I'm fairly new to Fallen London, though I've been enjoying myself immensely. I also happen to enjoy a good deal of roleplay in most things that I do. With that in mind, I'd be interested in finding some contacts who wouldn't mind interacting with me on a creative level -- I spend most my creative efforts elsewhere, so I'm not asking anyone to become part of some big ongoing storyline. I just happen to enjoy writing up some Neath-themed flavour text whenever I send someone an invitation for an activity and would love to meet someone who happens to enjoy the same. smile

My profile cant be found here: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Annalea

I also made a quasi-IC post in the Protégé post, on the last page, if anyone's interested in my incredibly vague character idea. But yeah, I'm not looking for anything too intense. Just a bit of fun, Neathy prose!
0 link
AJstone
AJstone

2/15/2015
Sounds great to me. I am a fairly new Fallen Londoner myself, not an avid gamer, but I like the atmosphere of it and think a little role play would make this a much richer experience.
edited by AJstone on 2/15/2015
0 link
bitterhorn
bitterhorn

2/15/2015
Annalea wrote:
I'm not looking for anything too intense. Just a bit of fun, Neathy prose!

^best personal ad ever
Neathy prose yes, please, yes. A thousand times. Without a frothy head of neathy prose, social actions are like reading a beer gone slightly flat. Whistles! Bells! Mildew!

--
Marsh(-)mark(ed) thurifer, bookkeeper, &c. of Blackfen-on-Zee; Bazaarine aesthete, unnatural historian, thing-about-town.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/bitterhorn
0 link
Lady Eris
Lady Eris

2/15/2015
Oh, yes, yes and thrice yes. I love a bit of IC writing.

--
Lady Eris Psmith, Society darling, devoted wife. Dangerous when crossed. Accepts most social invitations. Distributor of Parabolan Kittens. Welcomes new acquaintances, especially those who write 'in character'.

William Templeton, Viscount Manningham, newcomer, gentleman, all-round good egg - accepting absolutely all invitations.
0 link
Annalea
Annalea

2/16/2015
Thank you for the responses! I hope that you don't mind that I've sent you each a calling card (or have otherwise already received one!)

I look forward to future Londoneering. smile
0 link