Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Scandalous Goings-on... Messages in this topic - RSS

MadameHeather
MadameHeather

2/24/2013
My dear Delicious Friends,

After a recent rebuff from the universal server of luck, I find myself in need of a distraction – and I crave one of a particularly piquant and spicy flavor.

As I am sure you well know, the Tomb Colonies are a dreadfully boring locale to be during the Celebration of the Feast of the Exceptional Rose – but that is exactly where you may end up if you are too cavalier in your cavorting and Dancing and Wheeling about in Deviled Decadence.

‘Mitigation’ my dear friends, is the name of the game if you wish to celebrate to the full excess of this season, and mitigation is yours for the asking. Yes – as your dear close friend and confidante, I am willing and able to exculpate any and all of your own Scandalous behaviors during the remaining days of the Feast.

I ask nothing in return,
As I am Most Sincerely Yours,

--
--MadameHeather
You may call on me for Polite social interaction...
in Fallen London via Twitter
0 link
Urthdigger
Urthdigger

2/25/2013
So... should I add you to my list for menace reductions?

--
Looking for second chances to maximize your loot output from those troublesome storylets? Check out our handy gang of volunteers in this thread, or even volunteer yourself!

@Urthdigger on twitter
0 link
streetfelineblue
streetfelineblue

2/25/2013
I'm more than happy to oblige ^^

--
Twitter: @streetfelineblu
Blue's LiveJournal
Blue's Echo Bazaar profile
Blue's Night Circus diary
Link to Ocelot's Enigma Ambition hint page; PM for clarification. No direct solutions provided.
0 link
Little The
Little The

2/25/2013
Personally, I just laugh off scandal so it's not a problem for me...though I do have a veritable hoard of Making Waves amassed.

--
A gentleman of numerous descriptors that change far too often. Second chance and menace reduction invites are welcome.

My journey to Seek the Name is recorded for posterity here. I asked "Who is Salt?"

I am a member of the Temple Club. If you would like an invitation, feel free to request one!

Fallen London is a game of choices. When you make an important one, you can record your rationale here.
0 link
MadameHeather
MadameHeather

2/25/2013
Urthdigger wrote:
So... should I add you to my list for menace reductions?

For reductions of 'Scandal' specifically - yes... although I only intend to indulge through the end of the Feast of the Exceptional Rose, before travelling to the Tomb Colonies for an extended stay.

--
--MadameHeather
0 link
Loon
Loon

2/26/2013
Thank you for your help! I didn't mean to send you two requests - it was an accident - but as I was only three cps away from an unwanted trip, it was very useful.

--
My main character Krawald can be found at http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Krawald and welcomes all social actions bar photographers.

My alt Loogan Cuthoat can be found at http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Loogan~Cuthoat and welcomes all social actions bar cats and photographers.

My alt Ally Mooney can be found at http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Ally~Mooney and welcomes all social actions including patronage, though they are a bit confused by cats in boxes.
0 link
MadameHeather
MadameHeather

2/27/2013
Loon wrote:
Thank you for your help! I didn't mean to send you two requests -

No apologies necessary - I am happy to oblige any and all commers, to as many absolutions in my sweet confessional as they can manage.

I am enjoying the feast so much more now that I have thrown convention to the wind, and decided to luxuriate in the freedom one feels during a particularly long and exciting fall from grace.
edited by MadameHeather on 2/27/2013

--
--MadameHeather
+1 link
Selenia Winthrop
Selenia Winthrop

7/28/2016
How do I get rid of my 6 scandal from... indecencies?

--
fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Selenia~Winthrop
0 link