Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Jillyfish and Unprepossessing masses [bug] Messages in this topic - RSS

SporksAreGoodForYou
SporksAreGoodForYou

2/14/2015
Anyone else having the problem where you get these from Jillyfish, but then it never goes to the next phase where you can unpack them? I can't interact with it under curiosities, nor throw it overboard. If it's me, I'll put it down to a glitch. If others are getting it, I'll report it.
0 link
WormApotheote
WormApotheote

2/14/2015
I noticed that one of the beachcombing options gives you 1 point of unpreprocessing mass but doesn't open it properly

--
No, I don't pull the Eater of Names.
0 link
Frenzgyn
Frenzgyn

2/14/2015
I confirm that, apparently it sums up with the next unprepossessing mass you get.

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Frenzgyn
0 link
Fretling
Fretling

2/14/2015
I can write the Beachcombing behavior off as "oh, it's just one point to tack onto the next time you open a real Mass", but not being able to open it after killing a zee-beast seems definitely bugged. (Although being able to hold onto Mass in order to determine what you get might be interesting, from a game-player point of view, if not logical from a narrative point of view.)
edited by Fretling on 2/14/2015
0 link
SporksAreGoodForYou
SporksAreGoodForYou

2/14/2015
Thank you! Reported.
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

2/14/2015
I have seen this and if the next thing you kill takes your unprepossessing mass over 50 the only option is to dump it overboard upset

But most of the time I take the other option when I kill a jillyfish.

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
0 link