Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Heart's Desire - the Topsy King Messages in this topic - RSS

Neogeo
Neogeo

2/20/2013
To Whom It May Concern,

Fellow pursuers of their heart's desire. Are you in need of an ally for a certain daguerreotype? I too am in need of one such fellow. Please, should you have the inclination RSVP.

A mutual alliance for greater glory,
Neogeo

--
I
0 link
Aximillio
Aximillio

2/20/2013
Do you mean, for the insights? Then I recommend this thread.

--
Possibly returned after a long hiatus. Please do not send live rats or tournament requests.
0 link
Neogeo
Neogeo

2/23/2013
Mr. Aximillio,

Nay good sir. I am in fine supply of insights into the mysteries of the Topsy King. I am merely in need of a talented individual to send what notes I have of him. Though my abilities of deduction are great, the notes on the Topsy King's past require another party's view for absolute certainty. A fresh perspective if you will. Perhaps you know of another here in London? In exchange I offer any service that is within my power.

Yours Hopefully,
Mr. Neogeo

--
I
0 link
Aximillio
Aximillio

2/23/2013
I really can't remember that part. Feel free to send me an invite if you can, though it might be limited to people from other ambitions?

--
Possibly returned after a long hiatus. Please do not send live rats or tournament requests.
0 link
Neogeo
Neogeo

2/23/2013
Mr. Aximillio,

It is done. I thank you for the cordial correspondence. Another opportunity has fallen into my lap, allowing me to continue pursuing my goals. It would seem I am no longer in need of aid. I apologize for consuming your precious time and hope any future talks will be more productive.

Respectfully,
Mr. Neogeo
edited by neogeo on 2/23/2013

--
I
0 link
Aximillio
Aximillio

2/23/2013
neogeo wrote:
Mr. Aximillio,

It is done. I thank you for the cordial correspondence. Another opportunity has fallen into my lap, allowing me to continue pursuing my goals. It would seem I am no longer in need of aid. I apologize for consuming your precious time and hope any future talks will be more productive.

Respectfully,
Mr. Neogeo
edited by neogeo on 2/23/2013

It has been a pleasure to speak with you, and I wholeheartedly agree smile

--
0 link