Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

River in a box? Messages in this topic - RSS

amaresu
amaresu

2/19/2013
Who else received one and what do we think it'll do?

--
Please no cats or Trailing Affluent Photographers; everything else is fair game.

amaresu | Pearl | ama_shine
+1 link
MaskedGentleman
MaskedGentleman

2/19/2013
Not that I know of.

Have you acquired either any of the Fate locked items from the Feast or any of the new companions? This might be like the robes from Christmas.

--
I would like to thank this community and game for the many years of joy you have brought me. May you find your Heart's Desire.

Daniel Redwood
0 link
Fhoenix
Fhoenix

2/19/2013
What is it? How diid you get it?

--
My Character
0 link
The Incorrigible Raconteur
The Incorrigible Raconteur

2/19/2013
I too have received one. One hopes that it does not herald a similar state of affairs for myself that so plagued the Watchmaker's Daughter!

ETA: Additionally, I have set it upon my Mantelpiece, in case any would care to look.
edited by The Incorrigible Raconteur on 2/19/2013

--
Twitter: @KoreanSuperfrog
The Incorrigible Raconteur: Seeker of the Garden, bon vivant and Player of the Game. Older than he looks, and younger than he claims.
Available for anything and everything your Neathy hearts require! Even that. Especially that.
+1 link
amaresu
amaresu

2/19/2013
MaskedGentleman wrote:
Not that I know of.

Have you acquired either any of the Fate locked items from the Feast or any of the new companions? This might be like the robes from Christmas.

I got 2 dolls and a maggot with a rose. I'm a bit short on Fate right now. I haven't even seen the card that lets you get the new companions.

--
Please no cats or Trailing Affluent Photographers; everything else is fair game.

0 link
amaresu
amaresu

2/19/2013
Fhoenix wrote:
What is it? How diid you get it?

It's currently on my Mantlepiece if you'd like to look. I just received it and the text makes me think the Masters sent it. Which probably means it's not going to have anything to do with Name Seeking at least.

--

0 link
Diptych
Diptych
Administrator

2/19/2013
I got two, and I haven't yet sent any Fate items for the Feast, so I've really no idea where it comes from.

--
Diptych, the Emancipationist Esotericist. Lord Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
+1 link
Fhoenix
Fhoenix

2/19/2013
Was it a message?

--
My Character
0 link
Lady Red
Lady Red

2/19/2013
Oh, how intriguing! Haven't got one yet, no.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lady~Red
0 link
streetfelineblue
streetfelineblue

2/19/2013
Oh, there was a thread for this ^^"

Yes, I got one about 3 hours ago.

--
Twitter: @streetfelineblu
Blue's LiveJournal
Blue's Echo Bazaar profile
Blue's Night Circus diary
Link to Ocelot's Enigma Ambition hint page; PM for clarification. No direct solutions provided.
0 link
Eliza Banks
Eliza Banks

2/19/2013
I got the email for it but have yet to be able to claim it in fallen london. Has this happened to anyone?
edited by Eliza Banks on 2/19/2013
0 link
amaresu
amaresu

2/19/2013
Eliza Banks wrote:
I got the email for it but have yet to be able to claim it in fallen london. Has this happened to anyone?
edited by Eliza Banks on 2/19/2013

This confused me too. You don't need to claim it, it shows up under the Curiosity section.

--

0 link
T WO Chandler
T WO Chandler

2/19/2013
I too have received one of these strange models of our fair city. How... nice of the Masters to let us know they care. One way or another.

It is currently displayed atop my mantelpiece, should any care to inspect it. Tell me, is there anyone who hasn't received one, or is it worth investigating what criteria the masters may be using?

It occurs to me that a certain woman in lilac may wish to inspect it. I shall investigate.

Hmm... No luck there. What are we supposed to do with the blasted things?

edited by T WO Chandler on 2/19/2013

--
For secrets are their own reward.
+1 link
PetulantProcrastinator
PetulantProcrastinator

2/19/2013
H-uh, just looked and I have one too, wouldn't even have realised if you hadn't mentioned it. Wonder what it's about.
0 link
Spacemarine9
Spacemarine9

2/19/2013
The lilac lady doesn't have any options for this, anyway. I checked.
I've got one of these as well. Gotta wonder what this is about.

--
my rats will blot out the sun
Ratgames
FL lore/mechanics questions and answers
#FallenLondon IRC (irc.synirc.net) Channel! Click to join via Mibbit.
#SunlessSea IRC channel! Like the above, but zee-ier.
0 link
Sara Hysaro
Sara Hysaro

2/19/2013
I didn't get one of these on my main account, yet my alt did. It'd be nice to know what instigates this delivery, as I'm fairly certain that I didn't do anything on my alt that my main hasn't experienced. Quite the opposite, actually.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Sara%20Hysaro
Please do not send SMEN, cat boxes, or Affluent Reporter requests. All other social actions are welcome.

Are you a Scarlet Saint? Send a message my way to be added to the list.
0 link
Jack Blackstone
Jack Blackstone

2/19/2013
It have also received such a gift. I wonder if there is something that all of us who have receved the gift have in common.
edited by Jack Blackstone on 2/19/2013

--
http://echobazaar.failbettergames.com/Profile/Jack~Blackstone
0 link
Firebird766
Firebird766

2/19/2013
I have just received one as well. I haven't a clue why.

--
Firebird766: Hedonist and general layabout with fingers in every pie. Non-detrimental social actions welcome.

The Traveler: A perpetual explorer. Starting to become alarmingly drawn Northward. All social actions welcome.
0 link
T WO Chandler
T WO Chandler

2/19/2013
Sara Hysaro wrote:
I didn't get one of these on my main account, yet my alt did. It'd be nice to know what instigates this delivery, as I'm fairly certain that I didn't do anything on my alt that my main hasn't experienced. Quite the opposite, actually.

Really? Well now I'm curious what the criteria are.

--
For secrets are their own reward.
+1 link
Jack Blackstone
Jack Blackstone

2/19/2013
Have any of you spoken to the develpers? That might have something to do with it.

--
http://echobazaar.failbettergames.com/Profile/Jack~Blackstone
0 link
1234 ..8