Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Need friend for exceptional rose Messages in this topic - RSS

rosedragon
rosedragon

2/13/2015
I have enough items for 30 Masquing, anyone can make the same amount and want to cooperate with me? smile
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/rosedragoness
0 link
Chris Gardiner
Chris Gardiner
Administrator

2/14/2015
phryne wrote:

There seems to be a Lilac Lady who will be making her rounds shortly. But apparently you need to finish the Clathermont Intrigue first (not sure about that, both the wiki and the forum are rather vague about her)

The lady in lilac will make her appearance in a few days. You won't need to have finished any particular storylines to trade rose-gifts to her (although she has an additional storyline for players who have investigated the intrigues of the Clathermont family).
+1 link
phryne
phryne

2/15/2015
So, do you want the Hand instead of my Intimate Favours? I don't know whether I should feel insulted or relieved... wink

The hand costs 10 Fate more but we can make that work...
edited by phryne on 2/15/2015

--
4 Accounts, 4 Ambitions finished: Bag a LegendLight FingersHeart's DesireNemesis
Exceptional Stories, sorted by season and by writerDestiny Guide
+1 link
bitterhorn
bitterhorn

2/15/2015
phryne wrote:
I don't know whether I should feel insulted or relieved... wink

What has that severed, pickled murderer's hand got that I don't!?

re: Making That Work - I shall PM.
Now the problem becomes convincing myself to part with the thing for the 30 masquing at all..

--
Marsh(-)mark(ed) thurifer, bookkeeper, &c. of Blackfen-on-Zee; Bazaarine aesthete, unnatural historian, thing-about-town.
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/bitterhorn
+1 link