Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeStoryNexus » StoryNexus Announcements

You should know about this...

RUNAWAY live Messages in this topic - RSS

Alexis Kennedy
Alexis Kennedy

1/9/2013
All of you creators signed up to announcements should get a detailed mail shortly about the new features, but the big ones are

- linked storylets

...both explained in this blog post.

Enjoy!
0 link
Kir Talmage
Kir Talmage

1/9/2013
I LOVE the reorganization of the qualities area and the action cost on the "go" buttons. (I'm sure I'll love linked storylets when I start messing with them too. smile )
0 link
Alex Livingston
Alex Livingston

1/9/2013
Awesome stuff. I just raced to get the avatar thing working -- will be especially awesome when we can load our own images. Thanks!

--
b_a_start
0 link
Urthdigger
Urthdigger

1/9/2013
I saw this and thought it read "Runaway Five". Silly Earthbound >.>

--
Looking for second chances to maximize your loot output from those troublesome storylets? Check out our handy gang of volunteers in this thread, or even volunteer yourself!

@Urthdigger on twitter
0 link
Hanon Ondricek
Hanon Ondricek

1/9/2013
Favorite thing so far: Branch ordering. Has that always been there? I remember reading a forum post where there was a complicated workaround to get an important branch to the top...or did I dream it?

And the branches actually rearrange in the editor too!

Also in a grindy storlylet...linking the grind branches back to the same storylet and then providing a 0 cost branch to exit the card AWESOME.
0 link
ArianeEmory
ArianeEmory

1/9/2013
Linked Storylets. Linked Storylets!

This is the sound of my narrative obligingly untangling itself. *g*

I'm also looking forward to avatars immensely - when we can upload our own images.

Thank you so much!
0 link