Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Who is your Nemisis? Messages in this topic - RSS

fizgot
fizgot

1/3/2013
I would like to interview someone with a Nemisis ambition. Its for the papers. Big Grin

--
I like passing cats.
follow me @Nerdofsky
0 link
Kade Carrion (an_ocelot)
Kade Carrion (an_ocelot)

1/4/2013
Feel free.

--
Social Actions: send them to Kade Carrion (she/her; no Tournament of Lilies, please). an_ocelot has gone NORTH and cannot benefit from social actions!

Possibly-Useful Things: Spreadsheets and hints and link collections, oh my.
0 link
fizgot
fizgot

1/4/2013
I looked for An_ocelot on twitter but found you not. I'm not sure how to sue the storynexus name to friend you.

But anyway... lets start at the top. Tell me what a nemesis is, or what it means to you. (yes, I misspelled Nemesis in the title.)

--
I like passing cats.
follow me @Nerdofsky
0 link
Sara Hysaro
Sara Hysaro

1/4/2013
fizgot wrote:
I looked for An_ocelot on twitter but found you not. I'm not sure how to sue the storynexus name to friend you.

But anyway... lets start at the top. Tell me what a nemesis is, or what it means to you. (yes, I misspelled Nemesis in the title.)

You go to the Messages tab, then click settings. You can add people using their StoryNexus ID on this page. Or you could bookmark this link, if you prefer.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Sara%20Hysaro
Please do not send SMEN, cat boxes, or Affluent Reporter requests. All other social actions are welcome.

Are you a Scarlet Saint? Send a message my way to be added to the list.
0 link
fizgot
fizgot

1/4/2013
Sara Hysaro wrote:
fizgot wrote:

You go to the Messages tab, then click settings. You can add people using their StoryNexus ID on this page. Or you could bookmark this link, if you prefer.

Wow thanks! I guess I was just kinda used to failbetter being... obtuse. That's actually fairly handy. And ... now I feel like a fool. (feel free to do your best Mr T impression now)

--
I like passing cats.
follow me @Nerdofsky
0 link
Sara Hysaro
Sara Hysaro

1/4/2013
We all overlook something at one point or another. I've missed more obvious things. Doesn't make us fools. ^^ Glad I could help.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Sara%20Hysaro
Please do not send SMEN, cat boxes, or Affluent Reporter requests. All other social actions are welcome.

Are you a Scarlet Saint? Send a message my way to be added to the list.
0 link
Alys Indigo
Alys Indigo

1/4/2013
Popping this in the Singing mandrake.
0 link
Aximillio
Aximillio

1/4/2013
On http://community.failbettergames.com/topic333-directory-newspaper-inviewers-and-interviewees.aspx?Page=3 there is a newspaper directory in case you want other interviews as well =)

--
Possibly returned after a long hiatus. Please do not send live rats or tournament requests.
0 link