Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

In search of the Keen-eyed lapidary Messages in this topic - RSS

Maurna Frost
Maurna Frost

1/6/2012
Having done several tasks for the dear Lady, she let me know that she could make me quite the new shiny stick! And while she called upon me several times while I was still gathering the necessary supplies, I have not seen her since I completed the task. Does anyone know if she has a preference for a certain street?

~MF
A Lady seeking shinies!

--
~MF

I greatly enjoy meeting delicious new friends and participating in deliciously exciting new adventures! Please feel free to drop a card to meet for dinner, exchange favors, give an interview, or any other activity that comes to mind. I DO particpate in exchanges requiring Fate, BUT you must contact me first; twitter, facebook, or here on the forums via PM.

Note: I am currently exchanging parcels with a large number of dear friends and my parcel opportunities are rare. I am always willing to exchange but your rate of return may be rather slow. To find others to exchange with I recommend the Starveling list.
0 link
Patrick Reding
Patrick Reding

1/6/2012
I don't believe you can find her again after obtaining the Bejewelled Cane. It would be neat if you could find her working at Empire Adornments after becoming a Person of Some Importance, but unfortunately you cannot.

--
http://echobazaar.failbettergames.com/Profile/Yana
0 link
Maurna Frost
Maurna Frost

1/6/2012
Ahh, that is the catch. She made the offer for the cane but I haven't seen her since I acquired my last sapphire. I've been lingering around Ladybones Road and the Forgotten Quarter but she seems to have traveled elsewhere.

~MF
A Lady still seeking the shiny!

--
~MF

I greatly enjoy meeting delicious new friends and participating in deliciously exciting new adventures! Please feel free to drop a card to meet for dinner, exchange favors, give an interview, or any other activity that comes to mind. I DO particpate in exchanges requiring Fate, BUT you must contact me first; twitter, facebook, or here on the forums via PM.

Note: I am currently exchanging parcels with a large number of dear friends and my parcel opportunities are rare. I am always willing to exchange but your rate of return may be rather slow. To find others to exchange with I recommend the Starveling list.
0 link
Patrick Reding
Patrick Reding

1/6/2012
I'm reasonably certain there's no cap or fixed location. Sometimes cards like this just take a stupidly long time to show up. Be patient, and she'll return.

--
http://echobazaar.failbettergames.com/Profile/Yana
0 link
G. Augustus Gourmandghast
G. Augustus Gourmandghast

1/7/2012
Patrick Reding wrote:
I'm reasonably certain there's no cap or fixed location. Sometimes cards like this just take a stupidly long time to show up. Be patient, and she'll return.

Unfortunately.

That woman is a ne'er-do-well and simply just guzzles gemstones faster than I can. Does she ever make good on her various 'promises'?

--
Just 'Gus' will do, thank you.
0 link
Maurna Frost
Maurna Frost

1/7/2012
Thank you Sirs, that is indeed what I was curious to know. I shall keep an eye open while pursuing other goals. (Yes I came quite close to saying a keen-eye open)

~MF
A Lady pursuing archaeology

--
~MF

0 link
Abraham Bounty
Abraham Bounty

1/9/2012
I admit that I keep the lapidary card in my hand at all times just to avoid this situation. The other card I am keeping is the final (I believe) 3-hand-size property card.

--
News in the Neath: Noted citizen of Fallen London, Abraham Bounty, has acquired six hundred and sixty six souls. Additionally rumour has it that the lion's share of those souls was from a theft of The Brass Embasy itself. We are quite certain that this portents nothing ominous for him. Well, nothing unusually ominous anyway.
0 link
Maurna Frost
Maurna Frost

1/9/2012
Abraham Bounty wrote:
I admit that I keep the lapidary card in my hand at all times just to avoid this situation. The other card I am keeping is the final (I believe) 3-hand-size property card.

I had attempted this actually. With both the cane card and the lofty housing card and they both abruptly disappeared, I was quite sad. (Perhaps at server restart, not sure). Sadly, it has been five days and I've missed the good jeweler while browsing the streets.

~MF
A Lady with too many goals

--
~MF

0 link
Abraham Bounty
Abraham Bounty

1/9/2012
When I was negligently clicking and accidentally discarded the lapidary card, it took over two weeks for me to draw it again.

--
News in the Neath: Noted citizen of Fallen London, Abraham Bounty, has acquired six hundred and sixty six souls. Additionally rumour has it that the lion's share of those souls was from a theft of The Brass Embasy itself. We are quite certain that this portents nothing ominous for him. Well, nothing unusually ominous anyway.
0 link
Maurna Frost
Maurna Frost

1/10/2012
Success! I tripped over the dear Lady leaving my lodgings this evening. My, that is indeed quite bright! Thank you all for the deliciously helpful responses!

~MF
A Lady pondering sun-shades

--
~MF

0 link