Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Requiring legal advice Messages in this topic - RSS

Malt Jones
Malt Jones

1/5/2012
I'm currently trying to convince the court that a certain Irregular Scholar was of unsound mind when she left her considerable Libarary to Mr. Pages instead of me. This requires me to spend 6 legal documents, which is quite a steep price, but most likely worth it. However, winning the case seems to be a matter of luck. If I should fail and the court rules against me, will I have another chance (in the appeal court perhaps?) or is the Libarary forever lost to me? (It seems that I lose my "Persuing a Case of Books" quality if I lose this, so basicly my question is if I can regain it or if it's just gone?)

--
"I can resist everything except temptation"
0 link
Diptych
Diptych
Administrator

1/5/2012
If you lose, your solicitors take a fee, but you keep your accumulated Legal Documents, and can begin your case again. As the man dressed in immaculate linen said, I had to press my suit twice but it was worth it in the end.

--
Sir Frederick, the Emancipationist Esotericist. Lord Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
0 link
Malt Jones
Malt Jones

1/5/2012
Thank you, I knew I could count on my fellow Londoners for swift aid in legal matters like this.

--
"I can resist everything except temptation"
0 link
narcissus_echo
narcissus_echo

1/5/2012
You'll also have the chance to write your own library, if you're a scholar who's been across the zee -- so the library is definitely not lost to you, even if the legal route doesn't work out.

--
a Shiny Pleasant Person who's not often covered in blood
and the Second-Most Hedonistic Individual in London.
DeepDarkMarvellous.
0 link