Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Will I lose my red honey in Empire of Hands? Messages in this topic - RSS

Chester Flanch
Chester Flanch

2/11/2015
Quick question.
I get the option to use "a frozen drop" of red honey in Empire of Hands.
My hold description of my red honey says I have 10 vials so a drop seems reasoanble...
Will ALL my red honey will get consumed if I choose to use it for the monkey tomb quest?
0 link
Gregg Johnson
Gregg Johnson

2/11/2015
Do you know what red honey is and how it is made? Why would a random drop of red honey help you here?

[spoiler]You need a specific drop, with a specific memory.[/spoiler]

If memory serves, this whole questline is very handholdy, and tells you exactly who you need to talk to in order to proceed.
edited by Olorin on 2/11/2015
0 link
imyril
imyril

2/11/2015
As I recall, the frozen drop of red honey is in the tomb - it doesn't come from your hold (I completed that quest, and did no red honey trading with that captain). So you should be just fine.
0 link
Gregg Johnson
Gregg Johnson

2/11/2015
It's not in the tomb, exactly, but it is nearby, and unrelated to any honey from the Isle of Cats.
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

2/11/2015
Empire of Hands is fascinating and there is more than one way through that particular story/

[spoiler]There are two places you can get the specific red honey for the tomb - the first option isn't in the tomb but the second is.[/spoiler]

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
0 link
Gregg Johnson
Gregg Johnson

2/11/2015
Right but,

[spoiler]You can only reach the second option if you've already solved the puzzle.[/spoiler]
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

2/11/2015
[spoiler]You don't have to solve the second puzzle there is another way. By the way has anybody had the patience for the Tower of Hanoi puzzle or do they use the alternative destructive shortcut [/spoiler]

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
0 link
Uruloki
Uruloki

2/11/2015
lady ciel wrote:
the patience for the Tower

[spoiler]Suffice to say that the writer is evil for doing what he did when you try... at least in my play-through[/spoiler]
edited by Uruloki on 2/11/2015

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Uruloki
0 link
Rocket Heeled Jack
Rocket Heeled Jack

2/12/2015
I thought the tower of hanoi puzzle was just there for people who really wanted RSI smile

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Rocket~Heeled~Jack
0 link