Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Steam Achievement Hunting Messages in this topic - RSS

NiteBrite
NiteBrite

2/10/2015
I am at 27/30 of the total possible steam achievements. One I know how to get, but two of them have me completely baffled and so I thought I'd ask the community for ideas. Spoilers, obviously:

[spoiler]The first one is Roaring Rise: it has an icon of the ship over a large eye, so my thought was it was an achieve for finding "The Eye" tile. I spent 3 days genning new captains and maps, running a serpentine search pattern along the column 2/3 divider and 4/5 looking for Something Forgotten. Eventually I found "The Eye" and it shook my screen and all, but it didn't give me any achievement. I was so certain that was what it wanted, but it didn't work. I manually saved the map just in case. But does anyone have any ideas what this achievement might be if not "The Eye"?

The second one is A Past Wreathed In Shadows: It has the shadowed stranger icon. So I tried starting a captain with a shadowed past. That didn't do it. I tried then taking a past from an officer and selecting an ambition and completing it. That didn't work either. Is there something else you can do with the shadowed past I am missing, or am I on the wrong track entirely? Any one have any ideas what this achievement might be?[/spoiler]

Thanks in advance for any help or thoughts on this matter.

--
I AM currently accepting calling cards.
Stats loss counter: reset, irrigo equivalent: none
[00:34] <@ortab> NiteBrite's laugh is that of a condemned soul gazing into the abyss.
Merciless Modiste avatar by Paul Arendt (based on an original image by Joe England)
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/TheBriteModiste
0 link
NiteBrite
NiteBrite

2/28/2015
It was broken until recently, such that even if you did find the thing it didn't give the achievement. But it's noted as fixed in the latest patch notes.

--
I AM currently accepting calling cards.
Stats loss counter: reset, irrigo equivalent: none
[00:34] <@ortab> NiteBrite's laugh is that of a condemned soul gazing into the abyss.
Merciless Modiste avatar by Paul Arendt (based on an original image by Joe England)
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/TheBriteModiste
+1 link