Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Looking for Conjuror Messages in this topic - RSS

SirRuppert
SirRuppert

2/7/2015
I'm looking for a new friend that is a 'Conjuror' so I can use a card to increase my Making Waves with my Orphanage. The card I have is 'Invite a Conjuror acquaintance to... perform' and will give me lots of Making Waves and give you some Making Waves, Connected to: Hell and a decent amount of Rostygold.

If interested, please find me in Fallen London. I am 'SirRuppert'. Thanks.
0 link
Ami Miljkovich
Ami Miljkovich

2/7/2015
Kasha Cairn is my Conjuror character. I'm sure the old Magpie will be perfectly happy to help you corrupt the minds of the youth.

--
The Secret-Hungry Bat ~ "I have my bats and my works, and endless secrets and pleasures at my disposal; what need have I of a soul?"
The Dangerously-Charming Fox ~ "Let's go stab each other and then get drunk together! That's what friends do around here, right?"
The Ever-Scheming Magpie ~ "All I'm after is a fresh start... And maybe a little profit on the side..."
The Blood-Thirsty Moth ~ "This floor isn't red enough. I need to fix that. Come closer."
Meet the families.
0 link
SirRuppert
SirRuppert

2/7/2015
Well thank you. I'm sure the Wolfstack Irregulars will be most pleased.
0 link