Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Bandaged Poisonnier Storyline Messages in this topic - RSS

CaptainClaw
CaptainClaw

1/31/2015
Has anybody completed it yet?
0 link
Diptych
Diptych
Administrator

1/31/2015
Yep, sure have.

--
Sir Frederick, the Libertarian Esotericist. Lord Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
0 link
fortluna
fortluna

1/31/2015
Twice. (I skipped dinner...so I read about eating instead.....) [spoiler] The Fathomking will get so much pestering from now on smile
  • 0 link
    CaptainClaw
    CaptainClaw

1/31/2015
    Could you please tell me what his upgraded version is? Please include a spoiler tag for the benefit of the others. Thanks!
    0 link
    Diptych
    Diptych
    Administrator

1/31/2015
    His upgraded form's on my Officers chart, in fact - you can check him out there!

--
    Sir Frederick, the Libertarian Esotericist. Lord Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
    Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
    0 link
    Dash
    Dash

1/31/2015
    You can recruit the Bandaged Poisonnier again, after you get his promoted form
    edited by Dash on 1/31/2015
    0 link
    CaptainClaw
    CaptainClaw

1/31/2015
    Thank you Sir Fredrick Tanah-Chook. Perhpas you could put that information on the Sunless Sea Wiki page?
    0 link
    Fretling
    Fretling

1/31/2015
    A question: when it says it's a matter of luck, does that mean it's a matter of luck as to whether any given offering will succeed, or that it's a matter of luck as to whether you're meant to give him a Catch or a Specimen?
    0 link
    fortluna
    fortluna

1/31/2015
    It's for success/failure. (plot speculation) [spoiler] So the second time I followed him in the Khanate, but I don't remember any other interaction with him that so much as touched on the people he saw...? I may've missed something else, but what he said upon his return when you didn't follow him - that it's "better to not have offered something than take it back" - doesn't entirely lead into him watching those people. I mean, I can extrapolate about estrangement and a subsequent turn to his craft as focus, or whatever, but I thought from Hallowmas stuff that he was London based (which doesn't rule out emigration to Khan's heart).
  • 0 link