Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

New interaction at Mutton Island Messages in this topic - RSS

CaptainClaw
CaptainClaw

1/30/2015
I had an interaction with some sort of a snake monster as a SAY event at Mutton Island. Passing an Iron check to kill it gave me some Harlot-fry. Has it happened to anyone else yet? If so, what may be the use of the Harlot-fry?
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

1/30/2015
I got some Harlot-fry, but I haven't found anyone or anywhere that wants them yet.

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
0 link
nameless
nameless

1/30/2015
Labyrinth of tigers, in london, will buy them off you.

--
The only god of the zee is nameless.
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

1/30/2015
Is the Labyrinth in Sunless Sea? I haven't seen any sign of it.

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

0 link
Fretling
Fretling

1/30/2015
Just on the face of things, I'm assuming you'd have to do something with the Isle of Cats to open up the Labyrinth -- in which case, if I recall your previous posts correctly, you're not going to ever get it....
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

1/30/2015
I did open up the Isle of Cats and managed to get the item for the Scholar into London without any trouble but I use the walk in the Garden option and don't smuggle honey but I will if it opens up something new smile

--
ciel

0 link
fortluna
fortluna

1/30/2015
I think it might only be there for new captains? Haven't seen an interaction that seems to lead there for older saves.
  • 0 link
    s3Ld0m
    s3Ld0m

1/30/2015
    The new SAY event is called A castaway and it is available in Mutton Island and Whither. Thanks to this topic, I'm currently updating it on the wiki. For those who are curious, check here.
    0 link
    Frenzgyn
    Frenzgyn

2/2/2015
    Labyrinth of tigers will be open ONLY if you have at least a Captain dead at Zee.
    Retirement and other ending conditions don't work, i don't know if it's working as intended, but it seem a little odd behavior to me...

It very easy to "fix" your current savegame fortunately...

--
    http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Frenzgyn
    0 link
    riverbck
    riverbck

2/10/2015
    I killed my captain off at sea just to trigger this and I don''t have anything. I got killed by Mount Nomad, did I need to die some other wat?
    0 link
    Frenzgyn
    Frenzgyn

2/10/2015
    It's an old savegame? Sell all your fuel and go out, choose to abandon ship and die at zee.

--
    http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Frenzgyn
    0 link
    riverbck
    riverbck

2/10/2015
    Still not getting it.... Although my old captain got killed by hull destroyed, not abandoning ship..... I need to abandon ship or is there some other trigger? Frustrating.....
    0 link