Your fastest zee voyage

I posted elsewhere in accomplishments how, under the old card system, I managed to complete a zee voyage with zero Troubled Waters.

With the new rules and unlimited cards, that’s probably impossible, but I just had an insane run of good luck on draws, and completed a zee voyage in just 8 actions. (Not including launch or arrival actions.)

What’s your fastest?

I do not try to escape the zee. I breathe salt and dance upon storms.

If you’re quite lucky (maybe 3-5 times in 100) it’s possible to reach the Sea of Voices in just three sailing actions. But I’ve gotten there in five. Of course, the Sea of Voices is a little easier, and is not quite a destination.

I’m curious if anyone’s keeping track of averages to reach Approaching Journey’s End 10.

[quote=metasynthie]If you’re quite lucky (maybe 3-5 times in 100) it’s possible to reach the Sea of Voices in just three sailing actions. But I’ve gotten there in five. Of course, the Sea of Voices is a little easier, and is not quite a destination.

I’m curious if anyone’s keeping track of averages to reach Approaching Journey’s End 10.[/quote]

Not formally. Provided I draw enough at least a handful of Wily Zailor and Calm Seas cards (on my record pace instance I drew 5 of the former and 2 of the latter, almost sequentially), it seems to usually be about 15-20 actions to make the trip AJE 10 (usually to the sisterhood island convent for me, where I’m grinding echoes by napping). With really poor luck it’s up around 25, better luck in the low teens.