Woes of the Skull...

So, I found a new, shiny Eyeless Skull…[li]

And now, I have 3 b____y cards in my 4-card hand, each threatening to eat a part of my memory and a sizable chunk of my qualities. Of course, I still need the skull for a trip to the Nadir. Finally, it was so damnably difficult to find.

Decisions, decision…

Help, community!

If you don’t mind meta-gaming a little, you can get rid of all three of those cards by visiting the pickpocket’s promenade(or doing a heist, or visiting a party, or zailing, or visiting the Nadir). Will cost a few actions, but the skull cards are rare.

Otherwise… the Nadir is worth a bit of stat loss. It has to be. And those skull cards are rather rare. Playing one of them whenever it appears to keep a spot free in your hand won’t kill you. Permanently.

As there are four cards they can fill your deck. If that happens and you are very close to being able to get into the Nadir I would say go on the Pickpocket’s Promenade in the Alleys of Spite, or a menace area, as they clear your deck. If you are still a long way from getting into the Nadir just sell it to the Revolutionaries. There is an option when you get close to the Nadir to ask a friend to send you one, or you could very well get another wandering the quarter or on an expedition.

Well, thank you both! I would have marked both of you as &quotAccepted Answer&quot, if that option wouldn’t have made your replies near-unreadable. Yes, some burglary would do nicely![li]
edited by Flipside on 4/8/2014

By the way, I am currently at “Archeology 4” and have completed all the Firebrand/Missionary content, thus far, so I am not too far from the coveted Nadir. I still clicked on one of the cards, adhering to my “Click everything once” policy.

By the way, I am currently at “Archeology 4” and have completed all the Firebrand/Missionary content, thus far, so I am not too far from the coveted Nadir. I still clicked on one of the cards, adhering to my “Click everything once” policy.

I’m not sure if it’s applicable in your case, but if you can drop the stat effected by the card below the limit (50?), the card will disappear. Sounds like you’re well past the point when that would be useful, but I thought I’d mention it.