Wit, Beauty, & A Name Signed With A Flourish

Has anyone at Name Signed With a Flourish 6 tried selling their Momento of Passion to see if it is still possible to redo Romancing the Wit and Beauty?

Alternatively, could someone with NSWAF 5 check what the requirements are for seeing the relevant storylets?

I haven’t quite gotten back up to that point, but I did sell my Memento shortly before the changes kicked in.
I’ll try and remember to keep an eye out for these, but hopefully someone else has the answers in the meantime.

I’m at NSWAF 5 (and recently sold my Memento)

Attend to matters of romance requires no Mementoes of Passion, no other requirement.

Its options have no requirements.

With 0 Fascinating… I don’t see the romance options; I’ll grind a bit up now.

Disporting with the servantry is hidden until Fascinating 3, but has no other unlock requirement.

A Barbed Wit and An Acclaimed Beauty are both hidden until Fascinating 10, and additionally require No mementoes of Passion and none of their own Seen with.

So it looks like it will still be repeatable with NSWAF 6 if you sell your Memento.

I’m just working on my first romancing right now at NSWAF 5, and had been wondering if there’s a benefit to romancing both the Wit and the Beauty in the long run? Story-wise, it just seems rather delightful, but will I ultimately just end up with the same tangible reward as if I’d romanced one and not the other? My explorations on the wiki seem to show that it’s just the Memento either way.

You get 6 cp of Hedonist above 10.

I would assume it’s just the story - but considering what you can achieve if you romance them equally, that accomplishment alone is worth it.
(No idea if it is an Accomplishment in-game, but still not something I expected to be capable of when I began playing, that’s for sure.)

NSWAF 6 + No Momento still allow romance, just checked with an alt.

The threesome used to award a tiny bit of Fate as a way to add some oomph to the climax, but someone apparently decided to grind it 24/7 so they removed it if only not to waste that guy’s time. Takes forever to get there, you know, for 1 Fate…

I use prepaid mobile (cell phone) credit to buy Fate, myself, then just rely on the bonus phone credit for the month until I next need to recharge.
It’s a very nice method, I find. :3

I use prepaid mobile (cell phone) credit to buy Fate, myself, then just rely on the bonus phone credit for the month until I next need to recharge.
It’s a very nice method, I find. :3[/quote]
How do you use phone credit to buy Fate?