Who is your Nemisis?

I would like to interview someone with a Nemisis ambition. Its for the papers. :D

Feel free.

I looked for An_ocelot on twitter but found you not. I’m not sure how to sue the storynexus name to friend you.

But anyway… lets start at the top. Tell me what a nemesis is, or what it means to you. (yes, I misspelled Nemesis in the title.)

[quote=fizgot]I looked for An_ocelot on twitter but found you not. I’m not sure how to sue the storynexus name to friend you.

But anyway… lets start at the top. Tell me what a nemesis is, or what it means to you. (yes, I misspelled Nemesis in the title.)[/quote]

You go to the Messages tab, then click settings. You can add people using their StoryNexus ID on this page. Or you could bookmark this link, if you prefer.

[quote=Sara Hysaro][quote=fizgot]I looked for An_ocelot on twitter but found you not. I’m not sure how to sue the storynexus name to friend you.

But anyway… lets start at the top. Tell me what a nemesis is, or what it means to you. (yes, I misspelled Nemesis in the title.)[/quote]

You go to the Messages tab, then click settings. You can add people using their StoryNexus ID on this page. Or you could bookmark this link, if you prefer. [/quote]

Wow thanks! I guess I was just kinda used to failbetter being… obtuse. That’s actually fairly handy. And … now I feel like a fool. (feel free to do your best Mr T impression now)

We all overlook something at one point or another. I’ve missed more obvious things. Doesn’t make us fools. ^^ Glad I could help.

[color=3300FF]Popping this in the Singing mandrake.[/color]

On http://community.failbettergames.com/topic333-directory-newspaper-inviewers-and-interviewees.aspx?Page=3 there is a newspaper directory in case you want other interviews as well =)