Who else is pursuing the Vake?

I’m wondering who else chose the Bag a Legend! ambition, and if anyone has insights into the nature of the Vake, the Sisterhood, or otherwise.

How does one go about pursuing the Vake? I have seen just passing mention and wonder if I have accidentally passed it by… frowns

~MF
A Lady in pursuit of story!

The Vake is the subject of the Bag a Legend ambition. If you’re already pursuing another amibition, you can’t hunt the Vake without spending Fate to give it up.

This guy!

The Vake is the subject of the Bag a Legend ambition. If you’re already pursuing another amibition, you can’t hunt the Vake without spending Fate to give it up.[/quote]

Ah ha! Indeed I am currently in pursuit of my Nemesis! The Vake will just have to wait until my thirst for revenge is sated!

~MF
A Lady dreaming in red

I have pursued it as far as I can it seems… until more is revealed to me I am stuck…

I am pursuing that singular creature.

I have the strangest impression that the creatures is some sort of [color=#ffffff]Neathian Batman[/color], but I know this is but the imaginings of a demented child. But there are various opportunities within the story to [color=#ffffff]‘become’ the Vake temporarily,[/color] by drinking absinthe or whatnot, and they appear to involve[color=#ffffff] being a caped figure that roams about at night. [/color] So that’s where my wild imaginings took me.

I’m now stuck grinding my dangerous up to 77 before I can go any further.

I’ve currently capped out the Vake storyline. I must wait until the waterways I require open up. For virtually everything, it seems I must head… North.

BTW, if you’re interested in the role of the Vake, you’ll also want to pursue a position in the Foreign Office, even though it’s not part of the official Bag A Legend storyline. Some of the folks there seem to have a certain… interest in the beast.

The Vake seems to prefer to hunt at night. What does it do during the day? Does it hide away? Does it walk among us? Perhaps it runs a little ironmongers selling weapons to Vake hunters, or props up the bar at the Medusa’s Head looking for its next victims.

How does the Vake even know when it’s night down here?